God or death

Oh quoth! oh qouth!, of the forgotten the lover of my heart bartend from the lost of my love, "oh places". Thy Lord, nor the lover of my heart come back, as my heart drop and my blood began to rise from the blood of my enemy, but God is nobody only the demon nor the devil and himself, nor who gave me this feelings called pain, sadness and sorrows, but I cried ever time  day and  night for no reason, I just want to get out from this hell hole, people nor you called home nor life itself.

Is where you can't control your self nor you just don't want to live in this life I just want to be gone from it.

But I want to go so bad but death is telling me to wait so I have to suffer throw this pain that hurt me from the inside but I felt empty inside from this so called hell but in my heart where spiders crawl in and made a home where light once was.

But the sorrow inside from the darkness that where no life once ground fro the lost of my love where the light once touched his face from the tears of sadness as the gates I the sun as death tells me to not go into the light but I most go to the light where i don't want to live this life from my soul to others that found the tire me from this darkness not the inside my head tells me to dead for the lost of my love.

But your my angle of music that tells me not to go into the light as I have to live this so called life I must not my angel of music I must not live anymore as my heart drop and stop beating from my chest as I began to die a slowly painful death.

But I must go into the light and from the vow sworn the name I must not say from my beating heart.

But as my heart began to melt and turn into ashes as my soul for my lost love as he ignored me for the thousand time. As darkness as his soul and he qouth as the crows in the sky as the sky began to darken as his heart began to rise from the depth of hell and my heart truns to ashes as his eyes began to darken and the demon inside.

I'm sorry tgat must not say the love of my life witch he's not here to tell in person I must go out of the world and search for my beauty as he look like the roses in the garden that I wish I tell him that I do love him in ever way, I'm alone in the darkness that which I came from now as my heart bartend from the depths of hell where Im must lay here with darkness and sorrows inside I cry but the eyes of mine r crying from the outside, I'm sorry I'll go out into this world and die from the gates of hell where I i came from oh qouth, oh qouth the forgotten name that I wish I may not sad as my eyes begin to tear up like my heart tryna intro ashes nor the crows of the darkness gone throw my soul where I... once was....I need something or someone to make me happy as my heart dies within the light it self.

Take dought diubt peack dought my heart, take the lifeless soul out of my heart and leave my loneliness alone and dought my door, and out my door!