My Demons Of Mine

Is this fear I see... is death hurting my demons... why must he hurt them as I see blood of the floors... walls... why must I have to watch this.. let this be the end of the underworld nor hell I see with death eyes as red as my rose, I must cry thy tears what god gave me once but now the devil inside my heart crud the porrow but I'm crying the morrow.... but now I once gods child... but what am I now what am I feel in my chest despair ....disgrace ..... what is it god. I need death to stop hurting my demons why most I hurt my self in my head and my fist hitting the wall crying thy tears of sadness away and I need you back with me and my angel if music I need you back to make my life better. But now....  why WHY did he hurt them hurt me instead of them I hate seeing them hurt in pain but I'm full of pain I pray his name nor his god nor lord I see trying to go back to the light I hate my dark days grace or braking my soul I hate every moment my mind is going mad in power mad as the mad man in the steets I hate thinking of the bad time nor thoughts I see within my life nor world I live in nor mind I see within my heart  my heart aches from the pandering blood from my demons and my life on the ground seeing nothing but darkness in the dark shadow if you want to see how i feel nor see nor hear nor th2 pain of the demons I see in this world where nothing but cold water and cool air and cold weather in this world on the ground but I missed the warm air from above where my angel is but now I'm here on the ground waiting for his grace of God nor life to come back to me.... Plz... plz get me out... out of this hell whole...

I once was some one by what am I know to god I'm an devil who see the demons of Hell get killed but now what have I become I need my angel looking up from the hole of Hell from the ground as I see him at the gates of heaven I wish I can go to him I wish I have him back in my life the I'll be the angel to his devil again I need him back in my life so bad I felt like I did something wrong to make this happen but in my dreams nor nightmares I had might come ture from the tears from my eyes shed.