☾29☽

Jimin really felt sorry for his best friend because he looked very lonely.

He honestly knew how Hoseok felt. He was once upon a time in that category. Jimin just knew that Hoseok was feeling lonely because he kept on glancing at all the couples in the room.

After what seemed like five minutes, Jimin watched as Hoseok got up and left the room, and Jimin being a concerned friend got up and followed the lean male.

The shorter male found Hoseok sitting in the backyard, with tears streaming down his pale face. Jimin's heart clenched at the sight of his best friend crying, and he immediately made his way over to Hoseok to console him.

"Hoseok, please don't cry. I promise that everything will be okay soon. You won't be alone, and all of us here will make sure of it."

Hoseok lifted up his head from Jimin's shoulder.

"Who would want me Jiminnie? I am after all just a rape victim."

Jimin scoffed as a reply and Hoseok chuckled. "You are really good looking, who wouldn't want you?"

Hoseok smiled in return and they both laughed together.

Jin sighed in relief when he saw Hoseok and Jimin come back, but this time Hoseok looked much happier and livelier. This was the Hoseok that Jin knew, the sunshine type.

"Is everything okay Hoseokkie?" Jin asked when Hoseok took a seat next to him. Hoseok smiled at Jin and nodded. "Not really but I know things will get better in the end, they always do."

Jin gave Hoseok a grin, the cute one that he always seem to do (according to Namjoon).

"I just want a boyfriend, or even a girlfriend hyung. I feel very lonely when all of you guys are being lovey-dovey. It makes me want a boyfriend."

Jin smiled sadly at his dongsaeng but all of a sudden it hit him like a brick. He had someone in mind for Hoseok already. He then started giggling which caught Hoseok's attention.

"Hyung, why are you laughing so?"

"Hoseok just pass on my phone please. I have something to show you," Jin smirked evilly and Hoseok began to gulp.

"It isn't anything bad right?" Jin chuckled at what Hoseok said and shook his head.

"My cousin is the right person for you. He may have tattoos but he is honestly the sweetest person on Earth. I think you guys will look good together."

Hoseok nearly fell over the moment Jin mentioned the word tattoos. "He isn't a biker or old??"

"If you consider twenty five old, then yeah he is pretty old," Jin laughed and Hoseok sighed internally. He never really cared about the age gap before but for some reason now he does.

"What's his name?"

"Yu Barom but he goes mostly by Christian. His username on Instagram is @christianyu."

Hoseok was going crazy, he really was. He was really excited to see how Jin's cousin looked because he was a sucker for tattoos. He knew he was going to hell for liking it but screw everything, he was living in the moment.

When he found Christian's account, he was surprised to see that the male had 44K followers. He skimmed over the account's posts and his heart skipped a beat. He was incredibly hot.