The Really Disappointing Ending

Mary Sue  looked at her mother, an sayed. "YOU FUCKING WHORE DIE ALREADY!" 

MAry swunged her sword into Mama's chest killeding her. but then mama re-unalived herself and was alive.  0h n0!

"I am god." Mary Sues Mama sayed, laughimg.

":(" said Mary Sue

"LETS WAR BIOOOOTCH!!!!!" Said Mary Sue angerery.

"okay pooki dooki mooki bear." Said mama sue, offering Mary Sue cookies.

"OM NOM NOM NOM NOM" Mary Sue moaned

The cookies had been were poisone  Mary Scremed and feellled out of the sky laaning on a giant radio tower impaling her ontop of the tip of the radio tower blood shooted out everywher screm came form Mary Sue.

"You know what, fuck this story. The author is completely out of ideas, and is so unoriginal it hurts to read. That's the reason he is making the new Mary Sue series. FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT." Mary Sue said, ending the story.

T   H    E      E     N           D

A FInal Message From The Author: Why the fuck did you read this? Go read something good, sorry if you wanted a real ending, but what did you expect? Thank you guys for reading my shit, now Im taking a break from Mary Sue. More Mary Sue will come, but first a new book. A book that is a STRANGER shit post. 

Thank you guys for reading, this has been "fun" to make.

- Dan (The Author)

[Im Lowkey sad to end this story, but it's time I think]