Hello, Mr. Iero

Hey, Im Gerard. I live in an orphanage, I can't remember a time when I wasn't. I won't be soon though, I'm 16 now and they keep trying to make me leave. Why should I have to? I like it here. The people look after me. Thats why I always scare away anyone who tries to adopt me but, it gives me labels like 'Emo' and 'Freak'. I don't care though, I'm my own person and I don't really care for others opinions. Except Mrs. Rush, she looks after me here. She taught me all I know about art and music. Then they came. Trust me, I cared about they're opinion very much.

"Hello Gerard, Im Linda and this is my son, Frank." I grunted then looked up to the most beautifal pair of hazel eyes I've ever seen- not Linda's, but Frank's eyes. "Uhh, Uhhh" I was at a loss for words. Then he saw me staring and smiled at me. I blushed bright red and he giggled "H..Hey." As I was sat on the floor next to my bed Linda and Frank crouched down to be at my eye level, I flashed them both a smile and asked them why they choose me over all the cute younger boys and girls. "Well, we were told about you being asked to move out soon, and anyway I was looking for someone to keep Frank company and he seems to like you already." Frank then blushed bright, brighter then me infact! He was so cute when he blushed...Bad thoughts Gerard, bad thoughts. Linda looked shocked for some reason. Then Frank spoke up "Y...you think Im cute?" Oh shit, did i really say that outloud?! "It appears so" Said Linda. Fuck! "Well, no matter, I think you would make a great part of our family. If thats OK by you?" She again sent me a warm, loving smile. But that would make Frank my adoptive brother, could I live with that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what you guys think? shall I continue? CLIFF HANGER? or no.. >:D And yes, I know this one is rather short but writing is hard D;