Could I leave here?

But that would make Frank my adoptive brother, could I live with that?

Sure, I'll make it work. " I would love to Linda" I never thought I would ever want to go home with someone.  Mrs. Rush made her way over "Is everything OK Gerard?" "Yes Mrs. Rush...I..Uhh" Then Linda spoke for me.  "I would like to adopt Gerard, If that's fine with you Mrs. Rush?" Mrs. Rush then went on about how there may be complications with me being 16 and all, but then said with my certain circumstance that she  would be happy to have them adopt me, along with the fact that Linda seemed like a wonderful lady. I wonder why Frank was being so quiet.

Frank was really starting to worry me, I coudn't stop watching him, he seemed so upset. Was I really that bad? I think Frank noticed I was looking at him as he started staring back. Luckily, Mrs. Rush and Linda were talking so they didn't  notice me and Frank. His expression went from upset to a large smile. Whats up with him? Oh well, I had an excuse to get lost in those hazel eyes. Frank was, I'm sure he was staring back. He made me feel warm inside..did he feel the same? "W..what?" Frank had finally spoken up then I registered what he had said. FUCK! I really need to stop doing this. I glanced a look over at Mrs. Rush and Linda and let out a large sigh of relief as I realised they didn't hear me "I do" He does? He does what? OMFG It hit me like a ton of bricks. I mouthed "You like me too?" He nodded. Oh god, shit just got serious.

 "So when can we take him home" "today if you like! Normally you would have to wait a few days for us to get everything prepared- which will take a couple hours- we just have to fill out some forms" That's why I loved Mrs. Rush, She always bended the rules for me.

This is it, I  can finally go somewhere I have my own home, but could I really leave Mrs. Rush? 

Yes! I can do it, I could always come and visit. This is going to be good! Linda is so nice and Frank is so... well, Heh.

I finally realised I was still sat on the floor while everyone else had stood up, so I decided I would stand up. I stood up quickly- too quickly apparently. I had head rush really bad and fell straight back on my bed. Everyone was laughing so I turned bright red, Frank was mockingly saying 'Good one' What a great start eh?

"So, shall we get those forms started?" Mrs. Rush said after everything calmed down. "That would be great, I'd love to get everything official and ready as soon  as possible. I'm sure Gerard would love to get to his new home soon too" She again smiled my way, I loved her smiles they were so warm and motherly. I nodded violently and said "Yes I would, I can't wait to see where you live and what the area looks like" I smiled back.

"Well, thats the forms done" Mrs. Rush happily sighed after a few hours of quizing Linda and Frank (for some reason they needed to ask Frank some questions to make sure he would be appropriate to be in the same home as a 'care child')

Yay! Im so happy, I can't wait to see my room. I wonder if I'll meet Frank's dad?