Chapter 2

As I walked through his house I was stunned by what had changed but then it hit me, I had not been here for over two years. We had frequently chatted on skype but by frequently i mean everyday.

He led me through to his livingroom and sat me down in his leather couch.  'Wait here' he whispered as he skippd through to the kitchen.

He came back holding a white dotted tray filled with biscuits and sandwiches.'I wasnt expecting guests so there might not be enough'. I stared at him in amazment.'enough' I mimicked' you could feed a school with that much food' I joked. He laughed and patted my lap.

Suddenly the very feel of his touch made me want him so badly. I shook that thought from my head and focused on something else. 'he has Marzia Cry' I thought to myself.'what was wrong with me?

Where is Mar-' suddenly in walked Marzia before I could finish my sentence.  'Here she is my beautiful princess,' he said as he kissed her gently.

A surge of rage formed inside me. 'dont touch my pewds' I yelled. they stopped kissing and turned to face me. 'Cry' pewds said with a concerned look on his face.'S-sorry I have to go I stammerdd as I headed for the door.

I reaached the car and fell into the drivers seat. I could see them  coming over so I started up the car and drove home.

I needed to clear my head. I needed to work out why I yelled and got angry over them kissing. Was I jealous?, or was it because I want him but just dont know it yet?.

Thanks to those who read part one heres part to for u xx please vote and comment it would mean everything to me x