Chapter 5

I sat there waiting for pewds to arrive for what felt like hours. As I sat watching the minutes tick past on the clock I began to get lost in thought.l

He said there was something he needed to tell but what?. I sat there thinking about it for a while. when I was startled by a knock on the door.

I sprang from my seat and raced to the door. I swung it open and there stood Felix.

'What did you want to tell me' I questioned.

'This' he said planting a kiss on my cheek.

I was slightly taken aback.

'What are you doing pewds'

'You said you love me and I think I feel the same cry'

'Really'

'Yes'

We slowly got closer and before anyone could protest our lips met.

My mind was spinning and I couldn't take it so pulled away. Felix was blushing and kept his gaze to the floor.
I was astonished. was this really happening?

'Pewds'

He slowly looked up

'What about Marzia'

'Don't worry he said as he started edging closer to me'.

'Pewds don't do anything you are going to regret' I said but he just smiled.

He came inches away from my face and soon my mind was one agin spinning and my heart racing

We knocked around a bit before finally making it to the bedroom.

'Pewds' I breathed 'are you sure'

'More than sure cry'

We fell onto the bed and I felt a hand finding its way to my belt and soon my trousers were on the floor.

'Nice' said pewds

I reached down to pewds belt and started undoing His trousers.

'Wait' pewds cried

It's only fair' I said

Ok' he said before crashing his lips onto mine again.

I undone his belt without breaking away and soon his trousers were on the floor too.

CRY' he screamed.

I laughed to myself as I slowly kissed his chest.

But I was so distracted I never saw the strange figure standing at the bedroom door.

Well that was chapter 5 I hope you enjoyed it and please comment what you think!!!