Chapter 3

After an hour of driving I finally got home. I walked up past my small gnome collection to the front door. I rummaged for my key In my leather rucksack and unlocked the door.

I ran straight up the stairs to my bedroom and lay down. I started asking my self a ton of questions. Was I jealous?, Did I want Marzia?, Did I want pewds!?. I sat there and thought about it for a while.

Me and pewds where best friends, we were like brothers. I lay there just thinking about everything when I felt a vibration in my pocket. I put my hand in and pulled out my phone. I looked at the screen to see the word' PEWDS'  and a picture of a brofist. I pressed accept and his voice filled my ears. It made me feel all warm and tingly inside.

I listened to him worry about me until finally I said'  I am fine pewds dont worry about me,  I can take care of myself' ' Okay as long as you say so'  he mumbled.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sat up slowly and grabbed my laptop off the shelf.

I unlocked it and logged onto youtube. I have been playing a new game called  Okami HD. I record myself playing it and post it on YouTube for my fans (friends) to see.

I searched up pewdiepie and it came up with a whole list of videos some of which I was in. I watched a couple and I felt this like part of me was missing. As I continued to watch I grew sad. I didnt know why I just felt sad.

I shut my laptop down and grabbed some tissues. I tidyed myself up and went for the phone.

'BEEP BEEP'  I heard as I dialled.

'HELLO HOW MAY I HELP YOU?' the voice at the other end of the line said.

HI, CAN I HAVE A DEEP PAN CHEESE PIZZA PLEASE? I asked.

'YES, THAT WILL BE £5.40 AND WILL TAKE UP TO AN HOUR'  she said

OKAY THANK YOU BYE I said before hanging up.

I put the phone back and trudged downstairs. I entered my living room and switched the tv on.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I checked my watch and realised it had only been five minutes since I ordered. I got up and made my way towards the front door.

I opened it and there infront of my stood pewdiepie.

'Hello cry'  he said before I could react.

I know its short but enjoy it anyway please COMMENT what you think and vote for my story thank you xx