Chapter 11

Hana's POV

About 2 days later

I woke up early for the MV shooting was today. So I got up a showered. When i was done showering i blow-dried my hair. THan i changed into a simple outfit since i knew i would be changing later. Surprisingly i was the first one to wake up so i went the wake up my unnies, starting with Rose-unnie. I opened Rose- unnie's door to see her snuggle in her blankets asleep. I walk over to her bed and shake her awake, since she was a light sleeper.

"Hana please go i wanna sleep more" She groaned at me

"Unnie we have to shoot our 2 MV today and tomorrow so please hurry up"

"ummmm i wanna sleep more"

"Please Unnie the fast we get there the faster we can start shoot meaning the faster we can finish shooting our 2 MVs"

"OK fine i'm up" She said finally sitting up, than getting up.

Then i headed off to Jisoo- unnie's room. When I got inside she was already up playing with Dalgom. The worst part was that she was already dressed but just didn't bother getting out of her room.

"Jisoo- unnie why did you get out of bed to help me wake up the rest of the members "

"Sorri I was busy playing with Dalgom"

"It's ok can you wake up Jennie for me "

"Ok"

Then I left from Jisoo- unnie's room and went to Lisa's room to see that she and Rose were talking.

"Thanks Rose for waking up Lisa"

"No problem Hana"

"No she didn't wake me up my alarm did. She just finished the alarm's work of getting me out of bed"

"Oh ok whatever I'm going to make breakfast what are we supposed to eat?"

" um just fruits pretty much"

"Ok"

Then I walked to the kitchen to see the kitchen empty. I walked over to the bin fruits and grabbed 2 apples and 2 bananas. I took the apples and cut them and put them on a plate. After I was done preparing breakfast I went to Jennie's to see her and Jisoo laugh at a vid on Jennie-unnie's phone.

"Come on we need to eat to go film the MVs "

"Alright" they both said at the same time and then they started laugh again.

"Hurry up" then both the unnies got off the bed and went to the kitchen.

"Thanks for preparing breakfast" I heard Jisoo- unnie shout. Then I went to Lisa's room to see it empty to I went back to the kitchen. There i saw everyone eating. So I texted our managers. It was most me transferring and receiving messages when our managers need to transfer or receive messages.

Then i went back the kitchen to see all the fruits gone. I shrugged my shoulders then went to room to pack my bag since we were going to film 2 MVs back to back. I packed somethings like my phone charger, ear buds, lotion and some other things.

Soon after packing my phone buzzed. I checked my phone to see that it was from my managers telling me they were at the door. They would always send messages since our dorm didn't have a doorbell.

" Unnies, our managers are here lets go" I shouted. Than we headed to the van. It was about a 1 hour and 30 minutes drive to the site. So I just took a nap since it would Take some time and we would be staying up late filming. I put my ear buds in and played one of Twice's songs and closed my eyes. Soon I was off asleep.

I woke up to Jisoo- unnie shaking me. "Come on Hana, we are about to arrive"

"Ok" I groan and looked around to see where we were. We were at the large grey building. I just assumed that this was the location for the first MV. Then the car stopped and we all got off.

We walked inside the building. Our manager lead us to the dressing room we looked at some of the sets while we were walking. We walked out of the building to another smaller building. When we entered we saw dressing desks, a clothes with the outfit we would be wearing, and a small change room. First we were told to change, they gave me my first outfit for our MV for playing with fire. When I came out Lisa- unnie went into the change room. Then our stylist helped us by sewing the clothing so it fit properly. Then we went to film our MV.

TIMESKIP

It it 1 am, and we are almost done our first MV and we are on the last scene with Rose in the night sky.

When we are done filming we head off to the van where we will go a hotel until the morning.

___________________________________________________

A/N: I've been trying to update a lot. Please support this fanfic, and vote and comment. Thanks everyone for all the views, votes and comments. Don't forget to comment any suggestions. <3