Chapter 14

Hana's POV 

I woke up in the morning, to my alarm telling me to get up. Today we would be going to arirang radio and doing a radio show there. I got up and took a shower , same as always. I grab some of my clothes from my closet because my stylist said it would be ok to wear our own clothing to this radio. I grabbed some of my blue ripped jeans then a long black shirt which i tucked in. Finally i grabbed a large grey TWICE sweater since once Mina Momo and Sana gave it to me from one of their event during my trainee days. I scurried to grab my things then headed to the living room. When I arrived at the living room none of my unnies were there. "Gosh not again" i sighed putting my bag down and walking to Jennie and Jisoo's room. "Unnies, wake up. We have a radio show today. Hurry up" 

Then i walked to Lisa and Rose's room. When i entered i saw then laying on Lisa bed laughing at a video. I walked over to see what they were watching. When i peeked over i saw them watching so edits that fans made. "Hurry unnies we have a radio show to attend today hurry up." i scolded them. They Rose got off of Lisa's bed and went to get ready then i exited their room and went into the kitchen to grab an apple to eat for breakfast. There i saw Jennie hold an apple in one hand and a cupcake in the other hand deciding which one she should eat. 

"Gosh unnie just eat the apple we are on a diet you can eat the cupcake when we aren't promoting. Plus if our manager finds out your going to get scold hard. " I warned her cause her to put the cupcake put. 

"Ok ill just eat it later" She said as she sighed. 

Soon everyone was done eating breakfast and we cleaned up the "mess" we made. Ding Dong. I went to let my managers in. When they arrived they told us they were late because of traffic and that we had to hurry up especially since we were going to be live radio. Rushing around the dorm we were looking for our stuff. When we finally got everything we needed we rushed to the car. Everything is rushed today i sighed as we got on the car. I put in some headphones and listen to Twice- unnie's song , as always. No matter how many time i listen to their songs they never get old. Once we got their there wasn't much time so again we hurried inside the building to get ready for the radio. Once we got inside our stylist rushed  to get us ready, i really do appreciate everything they do for us we couldn't be successful without about managers and our stylist and fans and YG. "ok Hana your ready go rock that show." "Thanks" i said while bowing 90 degrees.

I then ran off to my spot and wait for the radio to star 

Radio's POV

Host - ok so today we have a special group with us today, they just got a new member added into them, BLACKPINK!!!" 

Hana - 1, 2, 3 

All of Blackpink - Hello we are Blackpink

Host- what is it like with your newest member, is she nice and any dramatic changes after she got added 

Jisoo - well after Hana joined us, she has acted like a mom to us. She always cares for us and puts us in front of herself and all the member really appreciate that. 

Jennie- she always is there to wake us up in the morning, and make sure we are ready before our managers get to our dorm

Rose- she is very caring and lovely and just too much to describe in words

Host - wow looks like she is really a well edition to your group

Host- do you think she might become the leader of Blackpink though being the maknae

Lisa- ya we were planning that maybe she should get the role of leader since she really fits it but only is she wants it.

Time Skip to after the radio show

Hana's POV

Wow, we finally ended the show after talking for around 50 minutes. Lots of things happened and now we are taking some picture with the host. Once we were done everything our managers drove us back to our dorm to get ready for the night. "Ok bye girl see you in a few hours for an award show. " I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time it was 3 pm. We needed to go record our show at 3 in the morning. 

"Come on girls like eat and relax. We also need to wake up in the middle of the night because we have to go to our award show. " i told them . We all put ourselves on the couch and went to watch some movie my unnies wanted to watch. Honestly i wasn't really paying attention and eventually fell asleep. Luckily i had an alarm for 2 am on my phone which was beside me. Soon i went off into dreamland after dozing off from the movie. 

___________________________________________________

A/N : i will try to update weekly (KEY WORD TRY) anyways the video i put at the top is a FMV for TWICE i made. I am also working on another TWICE FMV. :). Please support my story and thanks for all the views. <3