Awkward

Brennen^^
Me and Kayla went to the house she now lives in. Colby lives here too. We walk in and almost Immediately Colby comes in. "Kayla- Oh Brennen!" He looks at me. Kayla just walks upstairs. "Wait, Kayla." He follows her. I follow him. "Go away Colby!" She says. "No, look I'm sorry!" He says. "Yeah me too!" She says. Pulling me in her room and closing the door. I sit on her bed as she gets her camera and mic ready. Starting her video. "Hey little tots so you guys have been commenting for another singing video. So here is one. Also before I start just want to say. I'm starting up the old channel. So go follow. Link in description below. Also for more singing videos Go follow my Instagram and Snapchat. Here's the video. She sets up her piano and starts singing. Her voice is amazing I just listen to her voice. Laying on her bed. She was singing Pray by Kesha.
(Song above)

Colby^^
I sat outside her door listening to her sing. Her voice is kinda soothing. I hate that I hurt her but Shea is fucking crazy. Ok. Crazy. Well just really mean. But you get the point.
After some time I get a call from HER and leave to my room. "Hello?" I say. "Hey! So I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat?" Fuck no. "Yeah sure." I say. "Ok. See you in ten. Meet at Red Robin's." "Yeah I'll see you there." I say. She hangs up I groan grabbing my keys. I could hear Kayla and Brennen laughing. Great. I wish I could stop this but I can't. Kayla will get hurt I won't let that happen.

Kayla^^
I finished and me and Brennen just hung out. We ordered Pizza and hung out. We could hear Aaron was home. I look to see it was like 3:00am. Damn. I heard a thud in Corey's room. Wait he isn't home. Hell no. "Did you hear that?" I ask Brennen! He nods. We get up and see Aaron Vlogging it. "Guys did you hear that?" Aaron asks. We nod. We slowly open the door. Walking in. Nothing. Literally nothing. We looked all over the room. No one. We go see if Colby or Sam is home. No one. And Elton is on a road trip. Dude. Not cool. We hear a scream and run out of the room. Fuck that. "What the hell was that?" Brennen asks. "I don't know it came from out side." I say. "Probably just some teens being stupid." Aaron says. We nod. Aaron goes down stairs and me and Brennen go to his house cause He wanted to be there and I didn't want to be alone. I'm living In a haunted house.

(((((Here is another chapter sorry it's so chord.(hope y'all have a nice night.)))))