The story

the story :

Louis POW

I think it is time for the boys to meet her, I know that Harry already knows her; he was the one who brought us together for almost 3 months ago. She really makes me happy, like Mia makes Liam happy. The way she looks at me, I always feel butterflies in my stomach, I love that feeling!

“you really thinking to hard sweetie” Michelle smile at me, I loved that smile.

“ I know, I think it’s time for you to meet the boys” I leaned in to kiss her and felt her lips against mine, it was only a short kiss before she pulled away.

“what’s wrong?” I said with real concern in my voice.

“what if the boys don’t like me, I know Harry likes me but what if the others won’t?” I smile before looking in her eyes, they were beautiful blue.

“you know I love you, don’t you?” 

she looked to the grown “ yeah I do, and I love you to” “when you shouldn’t be afraid love, they will love you as much as much as I do” I leaned in for another kiss, I could feel she smiled.

“So do you want pancakes or eggs and bacon?” I had spent the night at her house, there was way too many things going on at Mia’s house.   

“both” I laughed.

Liam POW 

“good morning my beautiful wife to be” I love waking up to her in the mornings, the way the sun shine hits her face, makes her look like an angle. 

“Morning love” she smiled at me looking around the room, “ where is everybody?” 

“hmm I know that Harry is with Maddy and I think Zayn really needs to be alone, then there is Niall and Cath properly eating something in the kitchen, and Louis just texted me, he will bring a girl over this afternoon”

I was really curious to find out who this person was, I know he has been texting a lot this last couple of months, but who is she. But if only she makes him happy, like the way Mia makes me happy, he really deserve it, he has been alone ever sins I meet him

“ I can’t wait to meet her, she must be nice” Mia knocked me out of my thoughts, but she was right she could only be nice, if Louis wanted us to meet her.

“yeah I think you are right”

We walked down in to the kitchen where we saw Cath and Naill running around the kitchen with dough in the face

“I’ll get you, no one hits Naill Horan in the face with pancake dough and getting away with it!” 

“you will just have to catch me then” Cath laughed wail running around and just in to Naill’s arms. 

“I got you” 

“Sooo you looking like you’re having fun?” I looked at them both smiling “Louis is bringing a girl over this afternoon, and you will all be nice to her!”  “She is so sweet and really nice” Harry said walking through the door. “You know her?” Mia asked with a surprising voice.

Harry smiled “yeah I do, I kind of brought them together. Her name is Michelle and we used to work in the bakery together” 

“well I can’t wait to meet her now” I said hugging Mia from behind.

Michelle POW

So I’m really meeting all of the boys, I think I’m getting really nervous! I’m maybe even freaking out a little. 

“I have a surprise for you sweetie” Louise said with a smile in his eyes

“So I wonder what that can be, but NO presents!” I think he is giving me way too many things. “I think it is time for our first date” “but Louis we already have had our first date” that boy gets the weirdest thoughts sometimes, but I love it about him. “I know, but I mean in public, you know I want to take you out for lunch before we meets with the boys” so I thought to myself are we going public, am I really for this, I know that when we got together that he was famous, but I like our relationship to be our secret, but I know it will make him happy, and I love when he is happy “okay, but I decide where we are going” I said with a big smile on my face, he knew what I was thinking “you and Niall are going to be best friends”

Louis POW

After a nice meal at Nando’s of cause we went to the house, I could feel she was nervous so I took her hand “you alright honey?” “I think so, just really nervous” “they will love you, trust me” I put a lite kiss on her lips and open the door.

“LOUIS” harry came running against me and jumping on me, I didn’t let go of Michelle always holding her hand. 

“I MISSED YOU BOO BEAR” “I missed you to hazza” I smiled at Michelle 

“Nice to see you again Michelle, I thought Louis was hiding you in a basement” he hug her and I laugh “always nice to see you harry” she said, she was already relaxed.

I lead her in to the kitchen only to be welcomed with big smiles; I knew that they would be happy for me. “Everybody this is Michelle, my girlfriend for a couple of months now” I blushed a little, thinking about hiding her from them. Liam was the first to walk to us “Hi am Liam and this is my fiancée Mia, nice to meet you” “So you are the person what makes Liam smile in the evenings when he was texting” Niall smiled “Yeah I hope that was me” she looked at me with a hopeful expression, I couldn’t help but smiling “of cause that was you sweetie, you always makes me smile” I could see she was blushing, she looked so cute.

She was smiling in her sleep, not a nervous smile but a truly smile. The kind of smiles that I love about her, I knew she was happy; the boys were sweet to her, which I knew they would. She was sleeping in my lap wail I was playing with her hair, maybe I should carry her up to my bed, she couldn’t lay here for the night.

I lifted her up in my arms and went upstairs, I laid her on the bed and I laid me down with you, an after a little while everything was black.