*Regrets*Asano Gakushuu X Reader

So I'm gonna first write is about Asano because he is so handsome with that eyes of his!! hehe sorry for fangirling!ENJOY!! and please just consider the mistakes and the grammar!

***

You are a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School one of the most prestigious school in the world,you're a lucky student to be put in A class but the problem is your grades are dropping and there's a possibility that you will be transferred to E Class.

Your Fingers tremble and your eyes began to blur by visualizing the disappointed look on both of your parents and your boyfriend Asano........

"Shit" You cursed by remembering the promise that you made to Asano before the finals.....

"promise me that you will pass the exams"Asano said to you while brushing his hand in your hair

"yes,i promise you and trust me that i can do anything for you...I love you Gakushuu-kun~"you said while looking directly in to his purple orbs..
aas
"I love you too (Y/N)-chan~"He stated while looking at you lovingly

After reminiscing,you dash away from the bench you were sitting at to find Gakushuu,you were running when you're eyes meet Gakushuu who is now walking towards you..

"Gaku--"you were cut off by surprise when Gakushuu just gave you a cold stare and passes by you but you grab his hand to prevent him from walking

"Gakushuu-kun...??"You ask pleadingly

"(L/N) if you are here to ask about us..I'm breaking up with you,I don't need an outcast to be my girlfriend I deserve more better than that.I don't need a user,a lazy woman and most of all a bad influence for me.And lastly don't ever call me Gakushuu anymore,It's disgusting hearing it from you"He coldly stated,giving you his cold stare.

You are so speechless,you didn't have anything to say.You didn't expect or even imagine that the one whom you truly trust,whom you love the most and the person who is always there for you is saying these hurtful words to you.You were crying non-stop you just can't take it anymore....you just can't......

"Hey,got nothing to say bitc--*SLAP*"Yes,you slapped him with all your might then you look at him with full of hatred and anger visible in your eyes.

"YOU FREAKIN' ASSHOLE!! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE FOR YOU TO DESERVE THIS PIECE OF SHIT! I AM SO DONE WITH BEING MISS NICE GIRL TO EVERYONE AND I AM SO TIRED OF LOVING A GOOD FOR NOTHING INCONSIDERATE JERK LIKE YOU!!"I said while tears are falling down on my cheeks

The shock look in his face proves that this is the first time that he witnisses you out of composure and not much like the miss little perfect girlfriend of his before.

You turned your back on him,ready to run but you said something that you didn't know will break his heart.

"And lastly let's forget about this awful and disgusting relationship and thank you too for making me realize that you're not worth for my tears nor my heart.And I also swear to every fucking being in this planet that I will forget every little inch of you in my mind............Goodbye.
..............Asano."You coldly stated towards him and slowly walk away from....
him
away
from
all
the pain.....

Asano's POV:

S-She............................C-Called......................................me........
....................................Asano??

***

Tententen!! hahaha want a part 2 of this??just say so...

I will obey anything you want master!!😂😉