*Jealousy**Change* Karma Akabane X Reader Part 3

Dedicated to hiddenaeri

I am really thankful for giving me ideas.

So this is her request for the part 3!!

Enjoy Reading!!

***

"C-can we please talk?"Karma said while looking down

"Oh!The great sadist wants us to talk?Well,of course!but just to let you know we are already talking!"You said with full of sarcasm.He was stunned by your reply..

"I just want to apologize for hurting you,I was just blinded by my jealousy....Please give me one more chance to prove myself to you....one chance to prove to you that I love you.."he begged,his eyes are full of regret and sadness.I just want to hug him...

'No!!(Y/N) Don't let him hurt you again!!'

"Woah!Karma Akabane,the fearless sadist is apologizing to me??I must be so lucky!!"You stated,sarcasm was again evident in your voice

"Well Mr.Akabane thanks for the confession but sorry to say but I don't love you anymore"You continued with an evil smirk playing on your lips.

I was about to walk away from him but was stopped by a hand holding my wrist.

"Then I'll make you fall inlove with me again.."He desperately said,I harshly took my wrist away from his hand.

"Then...TRY..Mr.Akabane! If you like to go home as a loser,then why not?"You stated,still smirking.

*kring*kring* (AN:Sorry for the sound effects!!😅)

You started going back to the classroom leaving a dumbfounded Karma.

You were too busy to mock Karma that you didn't notice that Kayano,Nagisa,Rio and Sugino are listening to your conversation all along.

"We need to get them back together!"Rio said

"Umm..I agree with you Rio-chan but (Y/N)-chan will not be happy about this.."Nagisa nervously said

"She will be happy after"Rio stated,devilishly smirking

"So what's the plan Rio-chan?"Sugino asked

They huddle and discussed about the plan,then went back to the classroom.

*Time Skip*
*Class Dismissal*

You and Karma are the one who are left in the classroom for the reason that you both don't want people squirming just to leave.

You were about to leave when the door shutted firmly,you tried kicking and punching it but it was solid shut.

"It is no use,with Koro sensei helping them.We can't get out.."Karma stated calmly

"Who's them?.."You asked trying to hold your anger

"Rio,Nagisa,Sugino,Kayano and of course..Koro Sensei!"Karma answered,Still Calm.

"WHAT!?THEY LOCKED US IN!?WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKIN'!?DID THEY THINK THAT IN THIS FUCKING STATE WE CAN BE ABLE TO TALK AND FIX US!?"You angrily shouted at him.

"Will you just be calm Y/N? We ca--"Karma asked

"YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM!?HOW CAN I BE FUCKIN' CALM WHEN I KNOW THAT WE'RE STUCK HERE IN THIS PIECE OF S---"You're outburst was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressed against yours.

Karma was kissing you passionately,you suddenly realized that you are just letting him kiss you.

You were about to push him when he caught your hand then in just a few seconds,You were pinned against the wall and your hands was above your head.While he just continued in kissing you so you just keep your mouth firmly closed.

Karma bites your lower lips aggressively which causes you to moan and open your mouth,and before you knew it you were kissing him back.You and Karma's tounges fighted for dominance but you lost.You both pulled out,breathing heavily.

"Look Y/N I'm really sorry for being a jerk,I promise to make it up to you.I love you so much..please..give me another chance to prove them to you.."Karma said begging.You just smiled at him and kiss him in the lips

"One chance.."You stated then smiled he smiled back then kisses your lips over and over again.

***

END!! hehehe hope you like it~
Again thank you to all the readers.

Vote!!

Comment!!

Request!!