*Confession*Happy* Nagisa Shiota X Reader

Hey guys!

I would like to announce that I would ve updating 2 or more chapters every week so I would like if you will continue in reading this story.

So here it goes~

ENJOY!!

***

You are an E class student in Kunigigaoka Junior High and you have a certain crush on a boy in which someone can mistaken of him as a girl.

You really want to confess your feelings to him but once he was near you,your mind will just completely shut and malfunction in which you can't even determine if you're the one controlling your body.

You just can't utter a single sentence without being awkward,but you knew that any day he may find out about your feelings.

While walking towards the mountaim and at the same time thinking of the man you love..

"(Y/N)-chan~" A blue haired boy called while walking towards you.

"Ah hey guy...I mean....Hi handsome....Uhh...Hello cutie pie....Oopss..Ummm....H-hi...N-nagisa!" You just blurted out words that you yourself find confusing but Nagisa just giggled like a kid.

"Come on! We're gonna be late!" Nagisa stated and grabs your hand while you're both running.

*Kring*Kring*

At last both of you were able to make it in the classroom on time.

"Good Morning Children, Best Luck Nagisa and (Y/N) for being a no tardy student~" Koro sensei praised both of you but there's a hint of mischief in his eyes.

You looked around the classroom and all had the same expressions while looking below the both of you and that's when you realize that you and nagisa were still holding each others hands.

You face quickly heated up and forcefully remove your hand away from nagisa's but that is the biggest mistake you've ever done...

*Blag!*

You closed your eyes due to the fall but was confused when a soft thing landed on your lips.

*girly screams*

You slowly opened your eyes because of the noise and that scene makes you blush madly than earlier.

Y-YOU JUST HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!!!!

You quickly pushed him and without a word you ran away from the classroom and to the forest

When you know that it's safe from the classroom,you sit at the bottom of a tree and rest.

Due to tiredness from all the running you didn't realize that you're slowly drifting to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You woke up with the feeling that someone is watching you nearby. You slowly opened. your eyes and was greeted by blue ones.

"Ummm...I'm sorry for what happened,but I'm not sorry about the kiss..I kinda liked it." Nagisa confessed
You just stared at him

"Umm...Are you not gonna say anything?" Nagisa stated and You felt the awkwardness between us so You inhaled sharply before letting it all out..

"Nagisa I know that you don't have feelings for me..." You started

"B--" I motioned him to stop and when he did, I decided to continue.

"I......I LOVE YOU NAGISA!!" You blurted out while looking directly at him, His eyes completely going wide.

"I don't when and how it started but I just woke up wanting to be close to you or just get a glance on what are you doing.... You are the one who I can open up to. I feel so comfortable in your presence...You paint my life with your beautiful colors. You make me happier than I ever was or ever can be. I am deeply inlove with you Nagisa Shiota and I really really hope that we can be friends after this confession.." I ended it while still looking at him and examining his reactions.

Too much silence that you've gotten scared of what will happen.

"So? Are you not gonna say anything?... Okay.." You sadly smiled at him and started walking out of the forest.

But you were stopped by arms tightly wrapped around your waist

"Sorry...I'm just thinking....." Nagisa muttered softly

"thinking? about what? about my confession? well I told you this is the last time I'm giving up on my love for you." You stated avoiding eye contact but he gently grabs your chin and makes you stare at him.

" That's the one I will not allow..Yes clearly I'm thinking about your confession...but other than that I'm thinking about what did I do to others that God granted me the wish that the woman I loved would love me back.." Nagisa confessed while his face slowly closing the gap of your lips.

Nagisa kisses you and that's when you felt his love and care for you all along.So you kissed back with equal passion, Both of you were out of breath due to the kissing.

You look in each others eyes and smiled like an idiot.

"I Love You" Nagisa said and kissed you again but this time shorter.

"I Love You too" You said and kissed him more longer than earlier.

***

Hey~ Hope you like this chapter

Vote!!

Comment!!

Be a Fan!!