*Happy*Lemon*Isogai Yuma X Reader

Hi, Minna~

I know that I haven't been able to make an update for so long..😢😢
I am truly sorry, It's just that I haven't had any ideas on what to write until now😅😅

Again...Hope you understand~😍

***

(Y/N) (L/N), A student in Kunigigaoka
Junior High. A straight A student but has a major crush on a certain boy in Class E..

•••

*Kring*Kring*

You stretched your arms prior to the ringing of the bell, signalling that it is time for lunch.

Instead of directly going towards the canteen for lunch.You hurriedly went towards the mountain wanting to see the antenna boy.

You arrived at the top of the mountain where an old classroom stands, heavily exhausted from all the running.

"Hey Isogai, Wanna have lunch at our usual spot?" Kataoka stated while staring intently at Isogai.

Hearing her voice, you began to feel jealousy eating you up..

You again hurriedly went towards their 'usual' meeting spot. You arrived at the back of the classroom where the entrance towards the forest can be seen.

You then see them entering the darkest part of the forest.

"What the mother of tentacles are they going to do there!?" You murmured at yourself silently while still watching them.

You followed them inside the forest, noticing how darkness eat every corner of the surroundings.

"We can sit here" You heard Isogai said the moment you arrived their spot.

Hearing their jokes and laughters made you more angry than before but you managed to stay in your place so they won't notice you.

You saw how Kataoka examine her watch for the time and saw her stand up.

"Well it's time for class, let's go Isogai?" Kataoka stated while packing her lunch

"You go on ahead, I'll just punish some spy" Isogai said smiling innocently

'The fuck!? Did he notice that ive been following them this whole time!?' You mentally cursed at yourself

"Who? Koro Sensei?" Kataoka asked him, clearly confused

Isogai just smiled and nod then motions Kataoka to go.

Kataoka just sighed and turns to leave but what happens next made anger and jealousy boiled quickly in your system...

Isogai stand shocked on what Kataoka did but soon realized that she ran away before he could muster up a word.

'DID THAT BITCH JUST KISSED MY MAN!? I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL HER!' You stated in your mind. Bloodlust spreading all over your soul.

You decided to follow her and leave Isogai before he notices you again.

You slowly began to walk back to the entrance of the forest but was pulled by your hand back to your peeking spot.

Your face landed on something hard and strong arms encircling your waist.

Your eyes widened at the manly and attractive smell creeping in your nostrils...

'ISOGAI!?' You shouted in your mind

"Hello there peeping tom, what's lovelyn (Y/N) doing out here in the mountain?" Isogai huskily whispered at your ear sending shivers all over your body.