to my baes

Hey, my baes!

Here I am again with an Author's note. I would like to say a few things:

It has been a wonderful journey from being barely nothing to a million reads in a span of a year ( 2015 - 2016 ).

Truly grateful to be a part of the Wattpad community as both a reader and a writer and to have the adoration of readers local and abroad.

I have never expected this kind of a success from a small poetry book but it has opened doors for me to opportunities. It has been a juggle of school, mental blocks, long hiatuses, reader's requests and the pressure and demand of continue such success. I have admitted that I just wanted to be on top of the game. There was a time I was #1 on What's Hot for a very long time and I wanted it to stay that way but alas, we need to accept the fact that we can't always be on cloud nine and that new, fresher works are out there that are better than mine. There were times when I thought nobody was reading anymore, times where I produced some cheesy, sappy poems which may make you cringe and times where I lost my creative juices to produce poems like " Mr. Heartbreaker ", " Bride ", etc.

Though hiatuses were long, I never gave up on writing and I will never give up on the readers who were thrilled with this book, related and loved it.

I have been approached to self published this poetry collection but idk, should I?

Well, it was truly a journey of a girl who discovered a new capability and the responsibility of nurturing it, a book which became an overnight success and the highs and lows of sudden fame.

A big thanks to Wattpad, the readers and all those I fail to mention but most especially, God.

Poems... Truly Madly Deeply... Explicit Content... whatever you call it, is signing off,

.... For now.

... And one more thing I would like to know.

Q: Should I continue with a new volume of poems or maybe not?

Comment " yeah bitch u should " to make me continue a new volume,

Comment " HELL NO " if not.

xoxo, tepanae