Through The Dark (A Magcon Fan Fiction)

"Today's the day that I finally get to meet my sunshine!" Emily yelled in my ear. She had longish brown, curly hair and she had these beautiful blue eyes. Basically, she was what every girl dreamed of looking like.

"Oh...my...God! This is gonna be the best day of our lives!" I yell back, even though we are right next to each other. Today's the day we've been waiting for, the day we're going to Magcon. "I seriously can not wait to meet Shawn!"

Emily spent the night last night so that we would have all morning to decide what to wear to meet the loves of our lives. And even though we knew we'd be tired all day because we couldn't sleep, we decided to stay up all night to write letters to everyone. There was Shawn Mendes (my favorite), Taylor Caniff (Emily's favorite), Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Jacob Whitesides, Hayes Grier, and the oh so beautiful, Mahogany LOX.

"I have seriously dreamt of this day over and over and over again," She couldn't stop smiling and neither could I, "Makayla! Help me decide what to wear!"

Yup, that's me. My name is Makayla Williams. I'm five foot six and I turn 17 on September 15th. I'm not exactly what you would consider pretty, but I have long, naturally straight brown hair and big brown eyes. The only one that's ever called me pretty other than family is Emily. But that doesn't make me believe it.

I'm pretty insecure but I try to hide it as best as I can. In fact, the only reason that I keep a smile on my face is because of the Magcon family. But when you're in high school with people my age in this time period means that unless you're drop dead gorgeous, you're gonna get bullied. So I guess that's the main reason that I'm insecure. I know that you're just going to tell me to ignore them, but it's kind of hard to ignore them when everything that they're saying is true. But don't worry, I don't cut and stuff. But I have thought about it.

"Emily! Calm down! I have an idea." I flashed her a smile before walking to my closet. I picked out a white tank top and a midnight blue top the said "Classy, not trashy" on the front in white letters. Then I picked out my favorite pre-ripped skinny jeans. By the time I got back to Emily, she had already dumped all of her clothes on my bed.

"Okay. So you're gonna want something that stands out. That way, there's a better chance that the guys will actually remember our names," Emily kind of sees me as her "what-to-wear guide" but I don't mind it.

Emily decided to go with a midnight blue (yes, we decided to match shirt colors) crop top with an unholy cross. It says "Until We Burn" in white cursive writing and some black skinny jeans. We both decided to wear matching white sandals.

Now that our outfits are done, we do our hair. I do a fishtail in Emily's hair and then she curls mine. I'm pretty good at doing hair until it comes to my own. Otherwise I would've curled it myself.

Then we head to the bathroom to apply our makeup. I decide to do light mascara and add wings with my eyeliner. Nothing crazy. Emily does a cat eye with mascara and a little bit of blush. (A/N Lol I'm bad with makeup because I don't wear any XD)

After we're all done, we head downstairs with all of our things.

"This is going to be the best day ever," we say at the exact same time and laugh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! So Makayla is mostly based off of me, but I changed the last name. XD Anyway, this whole story started out as a dream that I had about two months ago. And (this is pretty weird) I always make up scenes in my head to continue the story. If you like it, please vote, comment, and follow me!