Chapter 4

When everyone ran in, Emily and I rushed over to wear Matt was on stage. We were behind about four rows of girls that managed to get there first. But that didn't stop us from pushing our way up to the front. YOLO.

It was awesome in there. Mahogany was up on the stage by her DJ set and all of the guys were standing around with each other.

Cameron was the one that said the intro/greeting thing, "Hey guys! So today is gonna go a little differently. None of you guys know this until now, but sadly, this is the very last Magcon," There was a bunch of gasps and confused muttering, "Yes, I know, I know. That's not really something you wanted to hear."

I looked at Matt to see if Cameron was being serious. But by the look on Matt's face, I could a already tell this was going to be the best day ever and also the worst day ever. I'm just confused to why they would choose Michigan for their last Magcon.

Aaron continued next, "And since we know we kind of just ruined your day, we're going to make this amazing so everyone can remember it. We will all still be hanging out together and making vines together. And we'll all still be doing meet and greets. So if you haven't gotten the chance to meet us personally, you will eventually. Trust me."

Everyone was silent, even everyone on stage. I looked around me and could tell that there were tears falling to the ground.

Jack G finally broke the silence by telling us that Shawn and Jacob were going to sing us a special song. They both pulled up a stool and sat in front of the microphone without saying a word. Jacob would be playing the guitar and Shawn would be singing.

"Hey guys," Jacob started.

"Me and Jacob have prepared a song some of you may like," Shawn looked like he was about to cry, "We will be doing Through The Dark by One Direction."

A few screams escaped the crowd, but not many. Some people clapped a little bit. But everyone was still pretty disappointed.

Jacob started on the guitar. And at the right time, Shawn started singing.

"You tell me that you're sad and lost your way

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But know you're only hiding

And I just wanna see you.

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see your head is held in shame

But I just wanna see you smile again

See you smile again.

But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you

And I'll be here for you.

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark.

I wish that I could take you to the star

I'd never let you fall and break your heart

And if you wanna cry or fall apart

I'll be there to hold you.

You tell me that you heard it's all in vein

But I can see your heart can love again

And I remember you laughing