Chapter 2

We headed downstairs with all of our things. We checked everything off on the checklist that Emily had laid out on the counter the night before. We didn't want to leave anything behind because there be enough time to come back for anything.

After everything was checked off, we brought all of our stuff to the car and my mom helped us pack it all up. We said out goodbye's and thank you's to her and drove off to the hotel.

I honestly don't know why we're staying in the hotel when it's within walking distance from my house, but Emily insisted. But I was perfectly fine by it because the guys were staying in the hotel too.

It just sucks though, because the guys had the whole top floor (floor number five) rented to themselves and we were only on floor number four. So we'll only be able to talk to them at the meet and greet. But it's not like they'll actually remember our names.

As soon as we got to the hotel, we made our way to our room as quickly as possible without running. We unlocked the door with our newly acquired key and went in quickly to get changed for Magcon.

It was a sense of panic for the both of us. We had to make sure that everything was exactly how we planned. Perfect. "Oh my gosh! Help me find my shoes," Emily kept nagging me.

"Emily! We put the shoes in my bag, remember," I explained while trying to call her down some. But it wasn't really working. I think she could still tell how excited I was, even though I wasn't really showing it.

We eventually got everything ready just like we wanted and left the hotel room. The even was being held on the first floor, ho we headed for the elevators. On the way there, groups of girls kept rushing past us. Probably to get to their rooms and get ready.

Inside the elevator was one of those workers that push the buttons for people (I can't believe we didn't notice him when we came up). I guess he was in there to make sure people didn't try to sneak up to the guy's floor. We got to the main floor and got out. As soon as the door closed behind us, "I guess that ruins our plan," I said while giggling. Emily also joined in on the giggling.

We didn't really have much of an actual plan. We we're just going to try to sneak up to the guy's floor after Magcon. It obviously wasn't a well thought out plan because I could have guessed that they'd have really good security. And even if we'd be able to get to their floor, they'd probably have body guards waiting at the elevator doors.

It was just a little before 10:00 am and the event didn't start until 4:00 pm (3:00 pm for us because we have meet and greets). So we were a whopping five hours early, meaning there aren't that many people in line yet. I'd say there was about two groups ahead of us, so about twelve or thirteen ahead of us.

Luckily, we had to use the bathroom before we got in line, because girls kept coming and coming. They were coming from the hotels main doors, the elevators, even the hotels back doors. About an hour in, there was at least 300 people. Everyone from girls, boys, parent, and even grand parents! These poor grand parents.

*Two exciting hours later*

"Only one hour left until they start letting meet and greets in," Emily said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this is happening," I excitedly replied back.

There were way more people here now. I'd say almost two thousand. Emily had asked the people in front of us if they had meet and greets and none of them did so we'll be the first ones out of everyone to go in.

After a few minutes, a bunch of big guys (not big enough to be the security guards) came out.

Emily guessed that they were the guys that take the tickets. And she was right. They went to the front of the line and started asking each person if they had meet and greets.

Since we were the first ones, one of the guys took us to a room to wait in until they opened the doors for everyone with meet and greets. The room wasn't anything special. It just had a few couches for us to sit it. And there were plenty of outlets. Emily and I took the opportunity to find good seats next to an outlet to recharge our phones.

"Mine is already at 81% and I've hardly been on it," This is why I hate iPhone's.

"Holy guacamole," Emily's pretty weird sometimes, but I guess that's why I love her. "Mine is at 85%. But I still want mine to be fully charged.

"Me too,"

I told my Instagram and Twitter followers what I'd be wearing and if they see me to come say 'hey'. So that brought up a few conversations.

Time actually went pretty fast. Emily and I made some new friends too. And before we knew it, the people were calling us to go through the doors and meet the loves of our lives (well, they didn't say that exactly, but you know what I mean).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Author's Note) Sorry these first few chapters are pretty boring. :P BUT DON'T WORRY! They meet each other in the next chapter. :) #Mawn or #Shakayla for Makayla and Shawn's ship name? Emily and Taylor's is #Temily <3