• T H I R T Y - T W O •

• S E X L I F E •

Third persons POV:

"Stop Maria." Sophia screams running the stairs of her house. Mid way down there stairs the door bell rings.

She runs down the stairs faster and opens the door. There standing in the door way are Carter, Caden, Danny, Alex, Harper, Blaze, Emily and Melissa.

"Come back here you bitch." Maria yells running down the stairs. Carter smirks as he sees what Sophia has on. A pair of lacy panties and a white loose crop top. Her legs and bare stomach on show.

Maria reaches Sophia and stops as she sees who's there. Her heart beat picks up as Caden catches her eye.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sophia ask pulling her messy hair in a messy bun moving to the side letting them come in to her house.

"You live here alone?" Blaze asks looking around at the big house in awe.

"Yeah." Sophia breathe out, closing the door. She looks down at what she's wearing before looking up at everyone and shrugging, not caring what she's wearing. She not afraid to show off her body.

Sophia's POV:

"Maria." Caden says nodding his head at her. She smiles back at him. I walk into the living with everyone following me.

"Your still have that." Harper said nodding head to the object sitting over the fire place. A sad smile stretches out onto my face.

"Yeah. I was going to throw it out but jace stopped me and I'm glad he did." I said picking it up and looking at the bottom of it where all our names are signed.

It's was a glass heart shaped object. "We were all sat at the pier when we signed this." Harper walked up to me. I nod.

"Okay, enough of this mushy mushy stuff." Maria said walking downstairs holding my open bottle of vodka. "Your guys were drinking?" Danny asks making himself comfortable on my couch.

"Well, I only took one gulp, before she begin chasing after me because I sent a message-" I don't get to finish because Maria stuffed the vodka bottle in my mouth. The fiery liquid burned my throat. A good type of burn though.

I removed the bottle and smirked at Maria. "Before I sent a message to David." I sang running over the table.

"Sophia." She screams but doesn't run after me. "Who's David?" Caden asks from his position on the sofa.

"Maria's crush." I say.

"No he's not." Maria defends. "I heard he's good in bed." She mumbles, speaking out loud, her face turns a bright shade of pink as she sits down too.

"No he's not. Who told you that?" I ask her sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Carter,  since the other sofas are full.

"Riley did." She said and then covered her mouth.

"Riley, as in good girl, pressy Riley?" I ask her surprise.

Maria sighs then nods. "Wow, She picked David, to be her first." I laugh.

"What's wrong with him?" Maria asks with her brows furrowed.

"I wouldn't say he's good in bed. He doesn't have a lot of stamina." I say choosing my words carefully.

"And you know this how?" Harper asks leaning forward.

"I slept with him." I shrug taking a swing of my drink before I Carter took it out of my hands and drank it.

I roll my eyes at Maria's face. "When did you sleep with him?" She asks me.

I sigh, "It was summer I think. I was drunk, but I wasn't drunk enough to forget."

Maria huffs and falls back into the sofa. "How can you talk about it like it was nothing?" She asks.

"Because it was nothing Maria." I say standing up, "it was just sex." I shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

"Your weird you know that." Maria shouted after me.

"You only figuring out that now." I said walking back in with a glass of water.

"Sex is sex for me." I say not afraid to talk about my sex life.

Harper laughs at Maria expression. Maria was never one to openly talk about her sex life.

"Wait, does Maria even have a sex life?" Harper smirks.

"I'm sure Caden can help her." I comment and watched how Caden smirks while Maria blushes looking down making us laugh out loud.

Suddenly the house alarm goes off. I quickly stand up and grab the gun that I have hidden under the table. "What are you doing?" Carter asks me.

"That alarm is a certain type of alarm that me and Jake got fitted into the house. Around the windows and doors we have certain type of detectors which can detect different type of bombs and weapons." I say walking into closet and grabbing a pair of sweatpants I keep in here and also grabbing the extra guns.

I pass a gun to Harper. "You still know how to use it." I ask her and she nods. "Don't give my sister a gun." Danny says about to take the gun from Harper when a crashing sound stops him.

I place the rest of guns on the table, "if you know how to use one, pick it up." I say more directing my sentence at Carter who gives me a look of worry.

I walk slowly with my gun tightly in my hand into the kitchen.

"Sophia."

"James." I hiss holding my gun up.

***

Vote, comment, follow❤️

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.