12

Nobody's POV

Karen and Matt were running, hand in hand, to the park at night. Neither of them brought a torch with them, but their mobile phones provided light. Even though they were both drunk, they were still able to climb up into the blue box.

"The treehouse is bigger on the inside!" Karen said, and started laughing.

"You're drunk," Matt scoffed, kissing her forehead.

"You're drunk," Karen rolled her eyes, and then returned the kiss.

"Where were we before Arthur interrupted?" Matt asked with a stupid smile on his face.

Karen replied with a kiss that seemed to have lasted ages. He took her face in his hands, and started kissing her from the top of her ginger head. He worked his way onto her forehead, the tip of her nose, the lips, the cheek, her neck, her collarbone, and worked his way down. He had stripped off his black suit jacket. She slowly unbuttoned his crisp white shirt, one by one as he planted kisses on her. His hand snaked its way up her long legs under her black dress, and he rested them on her thighs. Matt's shirt came off, and Karen's hand skimmed his muscles. He reached to her back and slowly oulled down the zipper of her dress just as Karen unzipped his trousers. Now Matt was left in his pants, Karen's dress halfway off. He pulled it off along with her knickers.

"I love you stupidface, I'ved loved you since the first day I saw you" Matt whispered as Karen took off his pants.

"I love you more," Karen replied, and then kissed him softly.

"Wait-" Matt said, reaching into the pocket of his trousers and pulling out a small silver square, and Karen and Matt exchanged mischevious looks.

(the next morning)

Karen woke up completely naked, lying on top of an also naked Matt. Her arms were wrapped around his muscular torso. Her movement woke Matt up.

"Karen," he said, his voice sounding a little tired from a slight hangover, not that they drank very much.

"Good morning," she smiled. He combed his hands through her messy red post-sex hair.

There were moments of awkward silence, and then Karen joked," We're kind of like squirrles, naked and in a tree." That was a typical weird Karen thing to say.

"Badgers," Matt said.

"What?" Karen gave him an odd look," Why badgers? They don't live in trees."

"Neither do we," Matt pointed out. "And badgers are cool, I like badgers."

Karen laughed," Alright then, we're badgers."

Matt turned so he was face to face with Karen, and put his hand onto her cheek. "Karen are you sober right now?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, are you?" she asked, and Matt nodded.

"What you said last night- do you remember?" he asked.

"Yeah," Karen whispered. "And I meant it. I love you Matt Smith."

"Me too," Matt replied," I love you Kaz."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N okay im not good at writing smut so thats why i didnt write any details because it would suck. Anyways here is the end of my fanfic I hope you enjoyed it, and I may write more in the future.. Meanwhile here is a Smillan wedding one shot fanfic I wrote a while ago:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10222441/1/A-Smillan-Wedding

Thanks for the support X