taylor

your bestfriend invited you and your boyfriend to her pent house for a party, you and your boyfriend had just gotten to the party so you go to find yur friends, you turn around and your boyfriend was gone. it had been 4 hours and you have had no sign of him what so ever so you go to freshen up in the ladies room when you spot your boyfriend kissing another giorl right infront of you... your vision started to get blurred by the ocean of tears threatening to spill if you blinked. you ran as fast as you coudl to get out of the pent house, you had never felt such a emptiness in your heart but at the same time you felt as if you could demolish anything in your path. you had finally gotten into the city where the lights were shinning and the people were laughing and being happy while you were sitting here crying and you thought to yourself "i must look horrible, i guess it goes with the emotion.. cause i feel horrible too." you ran to the back of an ally behind a pub when a group of men came up to you and started to beat you, one man wispers to you " theres no one here to save you princess" right then and there a boy with a red bandana and the most beautiful eyes comes and says " is that so?" and he beat up every one of them he even had a broken nose but through all of that he picked you up bridal style and ran all the way to the other side of town and he set you down on his lap and said " hey hey don't cry, im here, i wont let anyone hurt you." " my name is taylor.. taylor caniff, whats your name beautiful?" you replied with (y/n) he said " wow, beautiful... just like you." with that flirty smile that made you giggle. then he asked you a question" do you have a bandaid cause i kinda scraped myself fallin for you baby." and all you could do was laugh.

a year later, 

you and taylor are together since the week after that insident happened and he is by far the best thing that has ever happened to you, you to are literally the match made in heaven. thank god ... he saved your life