Gilinsky

so its your 1 year with jack :). wow its so hard to think its been this long because you guys have spent so much time together it feels like the first time you met, everyday. wow this is so amaxing and-"(y/n), BABE COME DOWN HERE!" you got your thought cut off by Jack screaming, "coming!" so you walk downstairs to see jack standing there with all these road maps, what is he doing with road maps you thought. "jack, babe what are you doing now," you said "itinerary printed out, baby im way ahead of you!" jack screamed like a child "o i see what you did there:)" so you guys get in the car and then jack blasts the radio and you guys are singing your heart out. Then next thing you know you got a text from jack johnson that said "ready for jack to take you to cali"OMG HES TAKING ME TO CALIFORNIA!!! "JACK YOUR TAKING ME TO CALI OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" then jack says " well ya i kinda have a surprise there for you so i thought you would love it there too, i would drive a thousand miles just to se you smile."

7 days later when you arrive at california:

you fell asleep when you got into California but when you woke up you saw that Jack was turning into a little looped drive way and the street was called ever avenue ( dont think its real but go with it)... what was he doing?... and then you pull up to this beautiful house, it had a cream color with so many windows, i would say 5 stories and it had a beautiful chandelier and beautiful white pillers outside by the door. wow .You say " what are we doing here?" no answer... you turn around and jack isnt there... but you decide to get out of the car and go to the front door of the house. There was a note on the door that said " We can make it ours ya know, turn around" so you turn around and see gilinsky on one knee. " (y/n) i want all of you, forever, you and me everyday.. will you marry me." "YES OH MY LORD JACK of course!' The ring was beautiful and then you realized that house was bought by his parents for you and him... you were now ready to begin the rest of your life theway you hoped. happy, safe and in his arm.