Chapter 4

Hello!!!!

Here's chapter 4!!! YAYYY!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

Ana's POV

"Ok.What is it"

"Whatever you do don't fall in love with Juan!.!"

"Why not?"

Why would she say that if she knows that I like him. yea I know I said I didn't tell anyone but I only told her...

"Because his just using the slut"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard him and Chris talking about her and how his using her"

"Well why don't we tell her?"

"We could cause I video taped it"

"Well let's go"

We started walking until we found her...we found her kissing Alex's brother (OF COURSE) I tapped her shoulder and she pulled away...

"What?"

"Watch this..."

"Ok..."

She started to watch it and when she heard the words "I fucking hate that slut" she started crying... I was about to hug her but Juan interrupted she pushed him off of her. She started walking away and she started crying...

"Nice going asshole" I said with a disgust look on my face.

"Wtf are you talking about?" he asked

"Go and fuck another girl stupid mofo" I started walking away to where nelly was. she's really nice she's not really a sl-"ring ring ring" my phone started ringing.

(A=Ana & AR=Ariana)

A= "hello"

Ar= "come to the office because your leavin School early today"

A="ok I'll be down there in a couple of minutes" I said as I started walking to my locker to get my stuff.

I wonder why. I'm leaving early... As I got to the office I saw Luke and Ariana crying...

"What happened?"

"Come with us and we'll tell you in the car"

"Alright than"

We started walking to the car and once we got in we put in our seat belts...

"What happened?" I asked

"Ana... Dad was in a car crush and he...

...................................................

Just gonna stop right there!!!

Hope you liked it!!!