₃. Kɪɴɢ

He made heads turn his way.

Since the moment he first stepped into Dahlia University of Arts, all eyes were on him. And why wouldn't they be? He was the first transfer student in years and had immediately obtained a white scarf which he had tied around is wrist.

Rumors spread faster than a fire.

A new King had been crowned.

Dahlia University of Arts, a school for the elites founded by the elites. It followed the social-class type system dividing students into A-O classes, based on their tag numbers. Class A students were at the top of the hierarchy, holding the highest tag numbers. Class B students were typically expected to become white-collar workers, while Class C and D didn't have much of a chance of becoming anything more than blue-collar workers.

At the bottom was Class O. There was little to none expectations for people born to this class. They mostly ended up jobless and live on the streets. Even to this date, it was extremely rare for a Class O person to reach adulthood.

To raise the expectations servant-system was created.

They became Omega's to their Alpha's.

Dahlia University of Arts student body consisted mainly of Class A and Class B students. These two classes alone had over 70% of the students while the next two classes had 29% of the student body. Only 1% belonged to Class O. All of them where scholarship students, as they could otherwise only dream of becoming a student in the school for elites.

It was said that these students were the elites of the rabble.

The class distribution was something done from the kindergarten days, so upon reaching university everyone knew their standing without having to look at uniforms. Class A knew what their rights were, while Class D knew what they weren't allowed to do.

There were three positions that were special. Two of these were automatically given to the student with the highest tag, while the third one was given by position. The highest tagged male student received the position the King. Similarly, the highest tagged female student was crowned as the Queen.

The King and Queen were representatives of the student body. They were given white scarf so other students could recognize their position.

So, when everyone saw a white scarf on Jeon Jungkoo's wrist, everyone knew that the crown had once again changed it owner.

This news eventually reached Kang Yunseo's ears as well.

The girl smirked smugly.

"I got to see who this new King is. Maybe he's finally someone worth my time." She announced while rising from her seat. Flipping her thick hair out of the way, Yunseo then headed towards the cafeteria, where the rumored King was supposed to be.

"Do you think he's handsome?" One of Yunseo's followers asked.

The other one nodded. "I bet he is. But what do you think, will he fall for Yunseo?"

"Of course, he will! I mean there's no guy in this school who hasn't fallen for her looks."

"Expect for the BTS!" the girl announced. She was hit on the side by her friend but was apparently too oblivious to realize she was stepping on a landmine. "Oh, I heard the rumors say that Jungkook also joined BT-"

"BOMI!" Yunseo suddenly stopped surprising her two companions. Even Bomi, who was closely following behind them was startled of the unexpected yell.

Yunseo turned to face her sister, "I forgot my wallet in the classroom. Will you go get it?"

"Ah, yes."