Chapter Five: Daddy's Girl

Ashton's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to sunshine covering the posters on my wall. I looked at Sierra, her head just below my chin as she snuggled to my chest.

I never talked to her before because she asks so many questions. I know it sounds as if I was annoyed, but I didn't want her to ask so many that one day all my problems would slip out. I didn't want to drop that all on her shoulders. So, I ignored her.

I tugged at her loose hairs that slipped from her long braid; I felt her stir. "Does my hair fascinate you?" She hummed against my chest, I chuckled feeling her smile against me.

"It's really soft." I laughed, she lifted herself so she was at eye level with me.

"Let's talk," I mumbled as she poked at my nose.

"Okay," she smiled at me. I inhaled deeply, "It all started when my mum died." I felt my voice shake at the words.

Sierra lifted herself letting me lay my head in her lap to talk.

"My father just got depressed, he stopped taking care of the house, and me. So, one day we finally had to move in here because he quit his job." I looked up at Sierra's blue eyes gazing at me, just listening.

"Then he started abusing alcohol, and that's when I started abusing myself."

Sierra's P.O.V.

My heart stopped hearing his words, "Do you want to see?" His voice was shaky, along with my hands that played with his hair. I nodded my head, I was just nervous so I couldn't talk.

As he lifted himself I began to chew on my bottom lip. I watched him remove his shirt his chest was clean, but his back was mutilated.

"Ash!" I gasped bringing my hands to the scars. "I just took knives and sliced it open, I was angry with everyone, but mostly myself." I traced the longest cut across his back.

"You don't need to do this." I squeaked, tears spilling over my cheeks. I guess he heard my sobs because he turned around pulling me into his chest. "Sh-h, I don't do it anymore, I promise." I felt his lips press against my forehead, "Please, don't cry."

I nodded into his chest, and I moved back to wipe away my tears. "I haven't told the guys anything." He mumbled snapping his bracelets.

I grabbed his hands, "Let's go see the boys, we both need to have some fun." I grinned making him smile as well.

"You need clothes?" He questioned as he got up to change.

"Yes," I got up to stretch, "your underwear is comfortable, but not for the public." I giggled. I watched a smile plaster across his face as he pulled on some black skinny jeans.

"I'm gonna drive home to change, and you can come pick me up." I threw on my clothes from yesterday, and looked at Ashton as I removed my hair from the braid.

I looked up to see a dazed Ashton, and when I realized why I began blushing immediately; I had changed in front of him.

"Gotta go, bye." I kissed his cheek running to my car.

-

"You guys are ridiculous," I laughed at the four boys I was sharing a booth with.

"You love us." Calum hummed in my ear; being I was sandwiched between him and Ashton.

"Who said that?" I giggled at him causing him to fake a cry.

He dramatically held his chest, "You're breaking my heart Mrs. Lee." I laughed at his gestures.