Chapter Seventeen: Burgundy Leather

Sierra's P.O.V.

I sat on the floor putting the last items I absolutely needed in my suitcase.

"What about this?" Ashton grabbed the dress he bought me at the mall.

"When am I going to wear that?" I laughed.

"Parties." He said doing an awful dance.

I rolled my eyes taking it from his hand. After I placed it in the suitcase I zipped it shut.

I stood up, pulling my black tights up along with me. I picked at my cheetah print sweater.

"I'm so tired." I whined picking up my luggage heading out the door with Ash.

"I know, you've said it a few hundred times." He chuckled pressing the elevator button

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed walking in.

We were silent on the way down, but the silence was cut like a knife with piercing screams as the elevator door opened.

"We're going on tour!" I saw the girls jumping up and down.

"I'm too tired, can we wait until tonight?" I whined walking out.

"Sure, party pooper." Jenna mumbled.

"I'm sorry guys, I've been packing all night." I pouted.

They all nudged me running off to the ginormous tour bus.

"That's bigger then I thought." Ash said stopping beside me.

I laughed at his amazement before walking onto the bus myself. I entered what seemed to be a living quarters, and a table booth.

"Follow me." Ashlyn said.

I followed her through the hall of bunks. We passed what I assumed to be the shower, and entered another lounge area.

"Here." Ashlyn opened up a hatch in the floor.

"Oh, how do we get it out?"

"There's another hatch outside." She smiled.

"You might wanna pick out what you'll need for tonight, we aren't going back in that hatch until tomorrow morning." I heard Brittany behind me.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled.

I pulled out my burgundy, leather high-waisted shorts. They were Ashton's favorite, and I wanted to make him as happy as possible. Along with it I pulled out my Misfits crop top, and black studded combat boots.

"That's cute." I heard Jenna kneel next to me.

"Straight or curled?" I asked referring to my hair.

"Definitely straight." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She walked out as I shoved my stuff through the hatch. I slammed the door shut, and stood up wiping myself off.

"Hey love." I felt Ashton's lips against my cheek.

"Hey." I said picking up my clothes.

"We're sleeping on this pull out couch because we have a door here, and the bunks are too small." He smiled.

"That's unfair to the others." I mumbled.

"We switch off every week."

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

I put my stuff in the drawer with Ashton's name on it. I felt his hands wrap around my waist, and kiss my exposed shoulder.

"We're going to have fun." I heard him whisper in my ear.