ch.1

Screams. Blood. Growling. There i sat in the snow by my parents surrounded by their blood waiting till I joined them. tears were pouring down my face as I sit shivering from fear sorrow and the shear cold. The red eyed slowly stalked closer at an agonizingly slow pace toying with me enjoying my fear and sorrow. Suddenly the wolf was jumped and chased off by another group of wolf's. All of the second group of wolf's chased after the first accept one. The small black wolf stopped and looked at me with its piercing blue eyes. Minutes seemed to drag by as he just stood there looking at me. It glanced at my parents and then back at me. It took a cautious step toward me and I shuffled farther back immediately hitting my back against the tree. This caused the wolf to freeze and whimper it took one more step towards me before stopping and hearing a howl. The wolf glanced back towards the woods before looking back at me with a final whimper and then running back to the woods towards the howl. When I was sure the wolf's were gone i shuffled back to my parents shaking their lifeless bodies in final attempts and hopes that they may still be alive,but it was no use. I curled up between them hoping to join them as I let the cold consume me..............

I wake up screaming and shooting upright in my bed as a let a knife fly out of my hands. I sat in the dark allowing myself to calm down as I came out of my dream. Rubbing my eyes i turn on my bed side lamp.

I've had these nightmares every night since that night.

Looking at the clock on my bed side table I see it's only 11. Letting out a sigh I got out of bed heading to the bathroom, pulling my knife out of the door as I went. Might as well get to work since sleep is now out of the question.
I quickly step out of my boxers and into the shower.

What could I possibly do as a job this late at night you may be asking? Well I am a werewolf hunter. You see ever since werewolves killed my parents I have dedicated my life to eliminating the vermin.

Now I know there are pack wolfs and rogues, however  rogues have to come from some where right?

Stepping out of the shower I got my self ready and checked myself in the mirror. Looking satisfied, I grabbed my jacket, wallet, and keys and left my little apartment................

I arrive at a popular club right outside of town. you can hear the obnoxiously loud music outside. The parking is packed and even runs down the road. Looking up at the club as I walk up, "Passion Pit" is lit up in colorful spot lights. The bouncer at the door nods at me as I walk up to the door, allowing to pass into the club. 

All the staff here know me on a first name basis for one simple fact, this is where I do most of my hunting. 

 I know you may be questioning why I would hunt in such a public setting? well that is because the club is a perfect distraction for those beasts. all the their senses are occupied with all the mixing scents of the many people crowding and grinding together with alcohol. The obnoxiously loud music impairs their hearing. The huge crowd and light show distract their eyes from seeing danger. Its perfect, and it only works out to my advantage that this club is not only popular amongst the humans but for the werewolves as well.

I walk up and sit at the bar and order a drink as I wait and watch for my prey, observing the bodies around me. 

It is not long before I spot a group of wolves make their way into the club laughing and pushing each other around, before making their ways into different directions for their own personal fun. With just my luck one of them made their way to the bar next to me to order a drink. He was much taller than myself, probably at 6'2". he had short brown hair spike styled. very muscled with brown eyes. He was wearing a tight black shirt that fit him just right and a pair of skinny jeans. 

After taking a sip of his drink he glanced at me with smirk playing on his face. Turning in his seat he shoved his hand towards me offering a hand shake.

"The names Tristen." he said with a smile that I'm sure would make any of his targets shiver in desire.

" Hayden!" I shout over the pounding music and returning the jester to shake his hand. I give him my most convincing seductive smile, mentally gagging, I hate having to act fake.

" Whats a pretty thing like you doing all alone in a place like this?" Tristen asks as he moves closer to me. 

" I haven't found anyone worth dancing with... till now" I say cheekily. having done this for so long I've learned ways to play the werewolves into falling victim to my attack.

" Is that so? well how would you like to share a dance with me and maybe get to know each other a little better?" He asked as he eyed my up and down with a lustful look.

I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck. " I would love to." I say as I lead him to the middle of the dance floor as a very intimate song comes over the speakers. I grind up on him and dance a very seductive dance.

As the song is coming to a close I lean on him and stare into his eyes as he stares into mine. He leans into me for a kiss and I follow. As the song comes to a close, I feel him tense as a shove a needle into his neck injecting him with wolvesbane. He stares at me in shock as I watch him collapse to the floor. I hear a commotion as the other wolves feel their comrade is in trouble. I choose now to take my leave with a speedy exit out a side door and quickly get into my car and drive away.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So long time no see XD it has been a few years since I updated anything. but I'm back with my first chapter in years though it be a short chapter. give me some time as I get back into the swing of writing for wattpad again. Thank you so much for you patients and I hop you enjoy this story as it grows.