Chapter 1

Chapter 1

3P POV

Fairytail

It was a warm sunny day, nothing could go wrong Lucy thought as she stood up suddenly she remembered the guild, they had been calling her weak and powerless... It hurt her badly every time her Nakama said these mean things... Little did they know, her powers will unleash when she has very strong emotions (if your thinking love, that can happen but it is usually happiness, depressing, etc.")

Lucy walked to the guild staring at her feet walk even though She dreaded going.

Once Lucy opened the guild door she saw Lisanna at a table bowing her head crying. Lucy was greeted by Natsu as if he had never ignored her "Hey Lucy!" She continued staring down. "Lucy? Well we want to kick you from the team, When Lisanna joined the team, It got to big plus your weak, powerless, and hide behind your spirits, I'd honestly have one of your spirits on my team then you."

She looked up at him, a tear rolling down her face.

Torn Devil wings started to grow from her back and curled around her so she couldn't be seen. Now everyone was staring at them. Natsu touched the wings and yelled in pain "Shit!" He looked at the burn on his finger. "How the hell is this possible?" "Shut up flame brain." Lucy as said as the wings lifted.

"I'll show you powerful" Lucy said with a devilish grin that matched her attitude. Lucy picked Natsu up and easily threw him behind her with one hand.

"Your glad I didn't use my magic bastard" she finished before slowly turning back into Lucy.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

I don't own Fairytail this is new I don't want to write 17 pages just updating so bye!-Çatzü