Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

I stood up staring at the bewildered guild. My eyes started to tear up and I ran away fiddling with my charm bracelet.

I just ran, I was going to the forest... I didn't want anyone to talk to be after that.

After running for a good 20 minutes, I sat down on a stone and cried my eyes out.

I looked up at the sky as my angel wings grew out of my back, I flew up and sat on a cloud watching the ground below me.

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

Natsu's POV

I got up noticing I was still outside, everyone was staring at me or Mira. "Mira, how did Lucy use takeover magic?" Gray asked curiously. "That is no takeover magic Gray... Lucy had been hiding something. Lucy IS a demon."

"How was that weakl- Luce able to knock me out? She always hides behind her spirits... She probably has never practiced combat!" "Well, demons are very powerful... They're born-" "With it." Lucy finished, they just noticed she had been sitting in the corner.

"Luce, how the hell? Why didn't you tell us?" Natsu asked "I'm feared" i'm the last thing she said before walking out the door.

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

Fan: Why haven't you been posting!?

Me: I HAVE A DAMN LIFE!

Sorry this chapter was short by whatever I don't own Fairytail and I'm not sorry for having a social life

Bye!!!!!!-Çatzü

PS: This was one of my toilet chapters XD