Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Natsu POV

Lucy walked out of the guild like nothing happened... But I noticed she looked sad, I hadn't noticed this but I think we were ignoring her.

I got up and started walking towards the door until I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"She's extremely strong and the only one left of her kind." I looked over and an angel sat on one of the chairs politely. "Please, don't hurt her or make her sad... Her emotions can trigger her inner demon and she could destroy this whole guild. She didn't tell you because she thought you'd hate her, she has been suffering ever since umm... Lizzy? Lucky? No, no.. Luke? Lisanna? (She got it right! XD) Oh yeah! Luigi came back."

Lisanna stood up furious for being called Luigi. "It's Lisanna" she said casually. "Oh yes Liana that's right! Well you've been ignoring her, calling her weak, even though she's more powerful than all of you mixed together in one mage, she can beat Emily? Ethan? Erza? Emma? Emi? Emiko? Eimi? Eva?" "Erza..." Mira said. "Ah yes Emi, thank you Mara. Well my magic is draining and I have to go... I wish I could stay longer but- "

Then she vanished. "I never knew Lucy was that stro-" "I know what to do." Erza interrupted me. "We can act like it was a joke, she might get mad but at least it's something she can forgive."

I walked out of the guild and started to head to Lucy's house.

I saw her with 2 suitcases heading towards the train station. "Lucy wait!" I screamed, she started running but I was faster. I tackled her to the ground "What the hell you dense idiot!?" She yelled in my ear and gave me a Lucy kick. "It was just a joke." I fake pouted. "Then why have you been ignoring me?" Lucy asked. "That was part of it!" I laughed.

I took her bags and threw them into her house, took her hand and started dragging her back to the guild.

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

Sorry this chapter was short blah blah blah I don't own dairy tail (haha it autocorrected to that so I'm just going to keep it... Suggestions are welcome.

Bye!- Çatzü