three

"Hana, my mom made me these cookies, but I don't want them

"Hana, my mom made me these cookies, but I don't want them. I'm sick of her chocolate chip cookies. Can you take them away from me before I gain ten pounds?"

"Jihoon, you're overreacting. Even if you gain the pounds, you're still going to be good-looking and skinny."

Jihoon pouted and waved the box of cookies in front of her face. Hana grabbed the box and opened the lid, shoving a cookie in her mouth.

"Thanks, Hana! I knew I could count on you!" Jihoon waved goodbye as he walked out of the dining hall.

Hana sighed and chewed on her cookie. She spotted Jimin walking into the dining hall while he was fixing his robe.

She walked up to him and waved the box of cookies in his face. "Do you want them? They're chocolate chip cookies, but they're too sweet to my liking."

Jimin perked up at the mention of sugar. "I love chocolate chip cookies!"

He eagerly took the box from her hand and bit a cookie in half, the crumbs falling all over his shirt.

Hana sighed and brushed the crumbs off of his shirt for him. He mumbled a muffled 'thank you' through a mouthful of cookie.

"So did the girls give you anything yet?" Hana asked, secretly teasing him.

Jimin shook his head. "No. Maybe if I bump into them again, they'll give me something."

"You go do that. I'll be in the common room if you need me."

Hana walked away from Jimin, lazily waving goodbye to him as she made her way to the Gryffindor common room.

Hana stayed in the common room until it was time for her first class; charms. She got up from the couch, closing her book after folding the corner of the page.

She made her way to the classroom, steering clear of other students. She sat down in a random seat, staring out the window.

"Hana, did you do the homework?" a voice behind her asked.

Hana didn't turn around. She knew exactly who the voice belonged to.

"Yes, Yoongi, I did the homework like usual. Do you want to copy it again?"

"And that's why we're friends. Give me your homework."

Hana handed him the homework and he took it in his hand. She could hear his quill scribbling against the the paper. He let out a satisfied sigh and handed her back her homework.

"Have you heard what type of shit Jimin is saying lately? He's saying that you're a fortune teller," Yoongi said.

Hana groaned. "Idiot," she mumbled.