What to do. (Chapter 5)

Regina's POV-

"So you say that you don't know me, but you know who you are ?" I ask.

"Yes, my name is Ivan pleased to meet you. May I ask what your name is?"

"Regina, and that's not your name your name is Ira. You really don't remember me? Do you at least remember King Mercenare?"

"Um... I think you've been mistaken Regina, you see my name is Ivan, always has been since I was born. Anyways, I also unfortunately don't remember you, also who is King Mercenare, is he the ruler of this kingdom?"

"You seriously don't know who King Mercenare is ?" This is a problem, now I know why the soldier had to be dragged out.

"Unfortunately no, would you care to enlighten me in the name of this kingdom ? Maybe I've heard of it."

"I don't think you've ever heard of it, it's called Earth and it's not a kingdom, it's a planet."

"A what ? I've never heard that term before."

"Basically it's a big place where there are multiple kingdoms, some are small and some are big and their called continents. Anyways I shouldn't be chatting with you, you obviously have amnesia ! We're going to see Rachel."

"Who?"

"Urgh, just follow me."

Rachel's POV-

I was trying to relax with my favorite book, when there was knocking at the front door. I get up from my super comfy spot and answer the door to... Regina !?

"Hi Rachel !" Says Regina "listen, I have a... problem, could you maybe see if you can help them please ?"

"Sure, who's the patient?"I ask

"About that... just don't freak out on me ok ?" Regina asks

"Sure, fine who is it?" I reply, I mean how bad can it be ?

"It's Ira." Regina confesses

"What! What happened ?!"

"I'll explain, but first could we maybe go in first?"

"Sure, sure make your self at home-wait! Who's 'we' ?" I ask

"Ummm..." besides Regina's shoulder, what I think is Ira's sillouet pops out.

"Hello, Rachel right? I'm Ivan pleasure to meet you. Regina tells me that you might be able to, what was it, cure me? I don't think you should bother, I honestly feel fine. Except for the fact that I don't know where we are."

"Ivan ? Never mind, just come on in."

Ira's POV-

Me and Regina walk into Rachel's house. I noticed that her house looks nothing like the houses in my kingdom. One change is that it looks... modern, in my kingdom all the houses would display the things of old. I must admit, Rachel's house is very gorgeous. I'm brought back from my thoughts by Rachel.

"So Ira, what happened ?"

"Who is this Ira you're always talking about ? Whenever you address me you always call me Ira" I say.

"Oh." Whispered Rachel. She said it so softly that I almost didn't catch it.

"Is something wrong ?" I ask

"Regina, I see what you mean."Rachel said "Hey Ivan do you think you could stay here? My parents won't be here most of the time and if they are here you can just stay in my room or the guest room while they're here."

"Might I ask why?" I ask

"So I can tend to you of course!"

"But I'm fine, and I wouldn't want to inconvenience you if I was"

"N-no" says Rachel with a little chuckle "you have amnesia"

(Thanks for your feedback and sorry about not publishing, I was on a trip, anyways there you go😅.)