Chapter 30

Emma's POV

David has been trying to find out who I have been dating for the last couple days and every time I tell him no he gets upset. Then every time Killian says he either "lost us" or "we vanished" David gets even more insane. Though I got to say it really is boosting mine and Killian's sex life.

"Yes David. I will try and take photos of your sister and her boyfriend.... Yeah okay... I'll see you later.... Okay bye." Killian says hanging up the phone.

"So now you have to follow me with a camera?" I ask.

"Yeah. Swan you brother really isnt gonna stop until he finds your boyfriend." He says.

"Yeah I know. You know what I'll talk to him about it later. Right now I just want to walk through our spot and be with you." I say.

"Thats it." He says

"Whats it?" I question.

"You just gave me an amazing idea." He says taking his arm away from me.

"Killian can you please tell me whats going on? I really want to know?" I ask.

He takes me hand and walks me over to his car and grabbed out his camera.

"He wants photos of you and your boyfriend right?" He questions.

"Yeah he just told you he did." I say.

"Then thats what I'll give him. Can you get August to dress up to look alittle different for a couple hours everyday. So I can get photos of you and your "boyfriend?" He asks.

"Well Im sure he wont mind, but are you sure David wont know its him?" I ask.

"As long as your backs are turned to me then I dont see how he could. Besides if he did learn its Augusts wont he be happy?" He asks.

"Yeah, but.... August isnt you." I say and run my hands through his hair.

"I know love, but this is a way to get David to not know about us." He says.

I guess Killian's right though Im gonna talk to David and maybe if I ask him how he would feel if Killian was my boyfriend. Then maybe Killian and I dont have to work so hard to protect our secret. Killian then dropped me off and I went in and saw David waiting for me.

"Hey David. Is everything okay?" I ask him.

"No. You have a secret gentleman friend I dont know about. Though if you wont tell me I have someone who will find out for me." David says.

"Yeah who? Is it Snow? Regina? Maybe Robin? Ohhh Is it Killian?" I ask.

"What... Killian... No...." He says.

"So thats a yes. David cant my relationship be my personal business?" I ask.

"Not until I know who he is." He says.

"Well I have a question what if I am dating one of your friends and thats why I am hiding it. How would you feel about that?" I ask.

"Umm it depends what friend? Cause I wouldnt mind if it was like Graham or August, but say you are dating Killian well then I'll kill him or lock in your room for the rest of your life." He says.

"Well then its a good thing Im not dating Killian then." I say nervously.

"Yeah a very good thing. Besides Killian only dates like really attractive girls. You wouldnt even make it on his list." He says.

"Well I guess you really know Killian. Anyway Im never gonna tell you who my boyfriend is and Killian will never find out either cause I know ways of hiding my personal life from you. I've done it before and guess what Im doing it now." I say and started walking to the door.

"Where do you think your going?" He asks me.

"To my boyfriend's house. Why dont you call Killian and tell him to follow me." I say and slam the door.

I walked over to Killian's house and snuck around back and used his back door. Once I got inside I heard Killian on the phone and when he saw me he walked over to me and hugged me.

"Dont worry Dave I follow her and make sure she is safe. Already bye." Killian says and hangs up the phone.

"Can we not talk right now. David said somethings that I just hate and dont feel like repeating right now." I say.

"Of course love. Why dont you go sit on the couch and I make some tea." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. What David said really hurt me. He really doesnt think Killian would ever love me. Which makes me wonder does Killian really love me or is he just with me to piss David off? Killian then sat next to me and I placed my head on his chest. Killian grabbed my hand and kissed it and thats when I knew for sure that he truly does love me.