Chapter 45

Killian's POV

(FlashBack to their first time)

I held Emma in my arms as she kissed my neck. I ran my hands through her hair. As things got heated I lifted her up and placed her against the wall. Thats when all the fun things started. In the morning Emma was asleep in my arms and I knew that this is where we both should be together and happy.

(End FlashBack)

That Emma Swan had a plan to keep me here and away from my Milah. Which I didnt understand I dont know this woman and she thinks she and I are together.

"Well hello Killian." Emma says.

"There is no hello when your around." I say to her.

"Oh come on you dont mean that Killian. You know you dont mean that." She says.

"Oh my god you crazy woman I dont know you. I dont like you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to my brother." I say to her.

I went to walk away from her when she caught my arm and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull my hand away from her when she intertwined our fingers.

"Doesnt this feel nice and familiar?" She asks.

"No. Now leave me alone." I say.

She let go of my hand and before I knew it she had handcuffs and cuffed us together.

"Now we will be together until you remember." She says.

The only way to get away from her was to cut off my hand. Thats when I woke up.

(End of Killian's Dream)

I shot up and looked around my room and knew I just had to go. I got up and  left. It was the middle of the night and I headed out of the town. I was driving when I almost hit someone with the car and I stopped.

"Oh my god Im so sorry. I didnt hurt you did I?" I ask getting out of the car.

"No Im okay." The person says.

I helped the person off the ground and I saw who it was.

"Emma... Oh hi." I say.

"Well it looks like your leaving. I guess you had to find a way to get away. Well if you want to go then you go. Goodbye." Emma says.

Emma just walked away from me and left me alone. I got back into the car and stared at the street. I then wanted to go back to the house. I dont know why, but something told me to go back and when I did I saw a box on the porch. When I opened there was a Swan necklace inside it with a note.

Killian you wanted to give this to me on your own so until you remember me and us I dont want this. I love you Killian Jones and I always will wether you remember me or not. Best of luck.

-Emma

I felt a few tears stream down my face and I whipped it away. She loves me and yet I didnt remember loving her. Something had changed inside me. I wanted to see her and try to remember. I just hope I didnt push her to far where she didnt want to help me. I just hope she does want to help me cause I want to remember her I just feel like its whats best for the both of us.