Chapter 27

Killian's POV

I got to start the new year off right when Emma came over around 11 just to be with me. Last year was perfect especially when I met my Emma. She change my whole world and I couldnt be happier. Except the fact that my best friend still has no idea that Im dating his little sister and keeps setting me up on dates.

"Killian there you are. Do I have the girl for you." David says.

"Not now David Im trying to work." I say.

"Please she is really pretty and sweet." He says.

"David Im sorry, but no." I say.

"Is this still about..." He starts.

"No its not now please go away and never speak of her." I say.

I had to cut him off because Emma was approaching. If she ever found out about my ex things could get weird and crazy.

"Hey David. Hey Killian. Umm... Killian my car is making that weird noise again. Can you fix it?" Emma asks.

"Yeah just give me 5 minutes." I say.

She walked away and I just watched her for a moment. She was the one I love more then anything, but if her brother knew that he'd kill me.

"Stop staring at my sister." David says and smacks me arm.

"I wasnt. I was looking at her car. God that car is old. No wonder it breaks down alot." I say.

"Thats was our mother's car." He says.

"David that car isnt safe for your sister. How about we just get rid of that one and I give her spear car I have at my house." I say.

"No." He says and walked away.

I walked over to Emma and quickly kissed her head and the took a look at her car.

"So how is it?" Emma asks.

"Emma I cant keep fixing this car. It cost to much and its not worth it. I mean whenever I fix one thing another thing starts to act up." I say.

"What are you saying?" She asks.

"I dont want you driving this car anymore. Its not safe you could really get hurt. Why dont I just give you the car at my house." I say.

"Killian I cant take that." She says.

"Emma I want you to have it. Sure I love that car. Sure that was my dream car since I was little. Sure when I moved here my boss gave me a good deal on it. Sure I barely use it because it is so precious and sure I got a different car to drive around.... Sure..." I say.

"Killian stop that car is your baby. Its okay. I just stick with what I have." Emma says after cutting me off.

"No the car was my "baby" but your more important then my weird attachment to the car. I love you more then I love that car and I want you safe. Just think about my offer it will make me feel better knowing you wont break down all the time." I say.

"I'll tell you what I'll talk this over with David and Snow and see what they think. Then I'll come over and tell you what will happen. Then we you know no matter what happens with the car." She says.

"Sounds perfect love." I say.

Hours later Emma arrived at my house and after we had a fun time in the bedroom. She turned to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Keep your car. I dont want it." She says.

"But Emma." I say.

"Dont worry about me. I played my cards right. You get to keep your car and David has to buy me a new car." She says.

"Wow thats amazing love. I love you." I say and kiss her.

"Show me just how much you love me again." She says biting her lip.

"Oh I will." I say.

I placed my lips on her neck and knew that now my Swan will be safe. Will in the car she will be, but in my bed she is in "danger."