Prologue

(Trigger warning: Rape and abuse)

Liam's P.o.v

I was in my room doing my homework when I heard a knock on my door, I already knew who it was. My dad. I got off my bed and opened the door and he pushed me causing me to fall to the ground, He started walking towards me and I quickly crawled away under his legs and ran as fast as I could.

I ran down the hallway until I found our hallway closet, I opened the door and went in. I tried to control my breathing when I heard his footsteps coming towards the closet door, I thought I heard him walk away but then the closet door swang open, He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out of the closet. He dragged me all the way to my room and I could feel my hair ripping as he dragged me out of the closet.

When he got to my room he throws me again, he walked over to me and punched me in rib and laughed when I started to cry, He grabbed my arms and twisted making me scream. When he let me go I tried to crawl away from him again but he grabbed my leg and pulled back and punched me in the face.

"Did you really think you could get away from me," He asked

He hit me again and I taste the blood in my mouth. He went to grab my hair again but I bit his hand. He let out a groan of pain.

"Your gonna regret that," He said

He picked me up and throw me on my bed and pinned my above my head, He switched hands and held my wrist above my head with one hand and used the other hand to unbutton my pants. Not this. Not again.

"Daddy stop," I said

He didn't stop, He kept going until my pants and underwear were off.

He took his belt and used it to tie my hand to my headboard, He took his pants and underwear off and got in between my legs, I tried to squirm away from him but with my hands tied up, I couldn't so I just closed my eyes. All of a sudden I felt something hard on my butt then I froze and opened my eye's.

"Daddy, Wait, Please, No, I'm sorry for biting you, Please don't do this, Not again" I begged

"Let me think about it," He said 

I sighed in relief, Next thing I know he was forcing himself inside of me, I screamed at the top of my lungs and he just laughed.

"No" I screamed out

He started pulling in and out of me and I screamed every time.

"Stop screaming slut, Before I make you be quiet," He said

 He started pushing into me harder and I started crying and screaming, I feel so tired.

"Aw, your bleeding," He said with fake concern laced in his voice

"Daddy, Please stop," I said weakly

"Shut up bitch, It's not like this is your first time doing this," He said

He kept going and all I could hear were weird noises coming from his mouth, These noises made me feel disgusting. He leaned down to my face and looked at me. He moved to my neck and bit down on it hard and all I could do was whimper in pain.

"You feels so good around me, I just might do this all the time" He whispered in my ear

I can't take it, It hurts so bad. He started going really hard and fast and I kept screaming. My dad untied my hands from my headboard but I made no move to get up or run because I'm too weak. My dad grabbed my neck and I felt all of my air being cut off, I started scratching his hands but that did nothing. My vision started getting fuzzy and I felt something hot inside of me but I couldn't scream because I couldn't breathe. I tried grabbing his hands but it was too late.

Everything went black

-------------------------------------------

💝 💝 I'll upload the other ten chapters Tommorrow💝 💝