Chapter two

Liam's P.o.v

I woke up to banging on the office door, I opened my eyes and looked at Chris. He looked back at me, I could hear people talking on the other side of the door, I could hear their heartbeats too. What's happening to me.

"Open the door, It's safe, I promise," Whoever is on the other side of the door said

I got off of Chris lap and slowly limped over to the door, What if it's my dad. I grabbed the door nob with a shaky hand and twist it. I opened the door and saw five male police officers standing there. One walk over to Chris to make sure he was okay, one came over to me and came down to my height and looked at me.

"You okay," He asked

I just looked at him, I didn't want to cry again but I couldn't hold it in. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my back and hugged me.

"It's going to be okay, He'll pay for what he has done" He whispered to me

He started standing up picking me up while he did so, I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall.

"Is it over now, He won't hurt me anymore, right" I asked

"Yes, It's all over now, He won't hurt you anymore, But you need to get to the hospital," He said

"Why, I'm okay," I said

"Well from what your principal told me you need stitches for your cheek and a rape kit, It's a possiblity you could get pregnant" He said

"What's a rape kit, What do you mean that I could get pregnant," I asked getting scared

"All I can tell you is that you're special," He said

"I'm tired," I said yawning

"If you want to you can go to sleep," He said

"I'm scared to go to sleep," I said

"It's okay, I  got you," He said

I closed my eyes and just listened to the police officers voices and just drifted off to sleep.

                                                                          {Time skip}

I woke up with a cast on my arm and a headache, I looked around and saw medical tools and I knew that I was in the hospital. I didn't have enough strength to start freaking out, I was too weak. Fifth-teen minutes after I woke up a nurse came into the room. He came over to me and took the Iv out of my hand and put a new one in. I didn't have the strength to wince or whine. He took the bloody bandages off my cheek and put clean ones on my cheek. I just laid there and let him do it.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Hale but you can call me Peter if you like," He said

I just there not saying anything.

"So, I will be your nurse until you get out of the hospital, you will have to be here for a few months due to your five broken ribs and all of your bruises, I'll be back later to do your rape kit," He said

And once again I just laid there. He walked over to a corner of the room and grabbed a whiteboard then went in a drew and grabbed a black marker and gave them to me.

"Do you want anything to eat" He asked

I didn't feel myself grab the marker and write on the board, I looked at the board and it said: "Pizza, Please".

"Okay, I'll order that for you, I'll be right back," He said

He left and I just laid there feeling numb and lifeless. Maybe I was better off letting my dad kill me. Anything is better than this pain. Going to hell would be better than this, Why does this happen to me, What did I do wrong. I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt a tear touched my neck and just started crying harder and let the sobs that I was holding back go. When I was done crying I didn't wipe the tears away, I couldn't, I'm numb.

And I just laid there lifeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got the time to update hope Y'all enjoy this chapter. I'll try to upload chapter three today.