Chapter One

Liam's Pov

I was woken up by my dad busting through my bedroom door.

"Get the fuck up so I can wash you up," He said grabbing clothes from out of my dresser

I tried to get up but a big wave of pain washed over me and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. He looked over and me and smirked, I eventually got off of the bed but nearly fell trying. I limped to the bathroom where my dad was waiting.

I took my clothes and got into the tub of water, He dipped the rag he had in his hand in the water and started cleaning the dry blood and dry sticky white stuff off of my body. He told me to stand up so he could clean me better. When he was done cleaning me off he wrapped a towel around my body and picked me up sitting me on the toilet seat and dried me off, He put lotion on my body then dressed me. He grabbed the alcohol from off of the sink and a cotton ball and wiped the cut he left on my face from punching me. He also wiped off the bite mark that he left on my neck, When he was done he told me to brush my teeth and left the bathroom.

I stepped on my stepping stool and looked in the mirror, The gash on my face looked like it needs stitches and the bite mark on my neck looked green. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to my room and grabbed my book-bag and hoodie and went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. When I sat down I winced at the pain that shot up my spine, I looked at my dad eating his food and my stomach growled.

"Dad, Can I have something to eat, I haven't eaten in five days," I asked

"What did I tell you to me," I said

"Daddy," I said lowering my head

"And no you can't have anything to eat, Don't eat at school either," He said

"Okay, Sorry daddy," I said

He got up and put his plate in the sink and got his car keys from off of the kitchen counter and walk over to the door.

"Let's go," He said

I slowly got off of my chair and limped over to the door. He opened the door and I limped over to his car. He got into the driver seat and I slowly sat in the passenger's seat, He pulled out of the driveway and started driving to my school. I couldn't help but think of my mom, I really miss her. She died when I was five, That's when he started hitting me but it never got this bad. He pulled up to the school and I was about to get up and get out of the car but he stopped me.

"Give me a kiss," He said and I could hear the smirk on his face

"Daddy, I'm gonna to be late," I said

He grabbed my checks tightly digging his fingers into my cheeks.

"I said give me a kiss," He said aggressively

He let go of my cheek and I quickly leaned over to him and gave a quick kiss wanting to get it over with, I went to pull away but he grabbed the back of my head and held me there. I felt him lick my lip and tried to pull away but he held the back of my head tighter. He tried to put his tongue in. my mouth but I didn't let him, He pulled my hair making me gasp and pain and stuck his tongue in my mouth. So I did the one thing I could do. I bite his tongue as hard as I could. I could taste his blood in my mouth and I opened my door an ran into the school, I spit his blood out of my mouth before coming in.

I felt some running down my chin but I didn't care, Maybe someone will see and save me. As I limped through the hallway of the school I saw my bully. Chris. He walked over to me but he didn't look mad, He looked Concerned?. 

"Liam are you okay, That cut on your cheek looks bad and it's bleeding," He said

"I'm-"

"Who bite your neck and did someone choke you," He said moving closer to me