Never Late.

Welcome to the long awaited first chapter!! My apologies, it wouldnt let me access this story♡♡ hope you enjoy!!

-

I woke up, screaming as beads of sweat fell down my pale face.

I let out a sigh, looking around and making sure I'm alone. But something kept making noise.
I listened closer, only to realize it was my favourite song playing. It was my alarm going off. Thank God.((AN:if one of you even dare to make fun of how I spell favourite I'll fight you I s2g

After throwing stuff off my bed and flailing my arms around it for at least a minute, I found my phone. The bright screen made me wince. I slammed my eyes shut, but opened them slightly to turn down the brightness.

I scrolled away the useless notifications, and notices only one that was important.

-New Message from Jake🔥💛:

J🔥: SAM YOU BETTER BE UP I SWEAR TO G O D

My thumb tapped it, of course, a smile making it's way across my mouth.

-

Jake🔥💛

J🔥: SAM YOU BETTER BE UP I SWEAR TO G O D

S☄: Dude, calm down. I just got up.

J🔥: WELL HURRY BRO ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT MY SCHOOL AND I WILL B E A T YOU IF YOURE LATE-- Not without consent tho ;))

S☄: o k a y dude holy whizz. I'll be at school when I can, but I assure you I won't be late. I'm never late. In fact, I'm very early. So hush up.

J🔥: fine. See ya, Samuel💙see ya bb

S☄: aha yeh, yeh. See ya, Jacob.

-

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and covered the Brush part with toothpaste. As I began to brush my teeth, I stared into the mirror. There are quite a few things I would most definitely change about myself, and very little I'd keep. I messed up my hair a bit and sighed, before spitting in the drain.

I did everything I had to do, and the last thing was now getting dressed. And after several minutes, I picked the perfect outfit.

A white, slightly oversized hoodie and pitch black jeans. My shoes were black and white, so it matched perfectly. I slipped on my glasses and smiled, picking up my phone to check the time.

The school just opened, and the first class starts in about 35 minutes. I have to be at the office in 20 to pick up my schedule and someone show me around the school for 10 minutes, and I have 5 minutes to get to class. So, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door because I'm never late.

I waved goodbye to my mum and ruffled my younger brothers hair before running out, hoping in my- well my mum's car and drove to the highschool. The school was only a 5-7 minute walk, so driving there is of course quick.

I arrive to the school at 7:32, and searched for my friend Jake. I couldn't find him around where he said he'd meet me in the parking lot, so I figured I should go in the school, as it was already 7:38.

As I start to head away from the spot, which was by a few bushes and a red pole, I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned back to the spot to see my childish best friend, Jake Weber, parking his car and hoping out exactly where he'd said to meet him.

"How long were you waiting?" He asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I smiled at the boy, shaking my head with a happy sigh.
"6 minutes. But no worries! I just have to go in the school now." I replied. "Alright!" Jake grabbed his bag and headed inside with me.

When we got into the school, and headed to the office. But, along the way, Jake ran into his group of friends.
Of course, he introduced Sam to them.

There was a tall guy with a manbun, holding his girlfriend in a protective manner. His name was Corey. His girlfriend, Devyn, stuck out her hand for me to shake. I could tell that made Corey kinda mad and jealous. So, I simply turned to Corey and stuck out my hand to him, "No worries, I won't be hitting on her. She's absolutely lovely, but I'm guys." I said, laughing sweetly.

Corey relaxed quickly, taking Sam's hand and shaking it gently. "He's very protective of Devyn." Jake said, a smirk playing on his lips. "Fuck off." Corey hissed, earning an elbow to the chest from the short girl.
I chuckle, shaking my head, "I can tell. You guys are cute." I then looked at my phone, noticing it was 7:45. "Jake, where's the office?" I asked.

He pointed down the hall way behind him. "Second door to your left." I thank him and turn, noticing everyone freeze and move out of the way as a certain kid walked down the hall. I turned back slightly to see him. He wore all black, ripped clothing, his brown hair off to the left side of his face. His eyes were a piercing crystal blue, and to be honest he was pretty hot. I saw he had quite a few tattoos, and snake bite piercings.
Soon, I snapped out of my trance and turned to my friends as the mysterious male walked into the office.

"Ugh. Sam, don't talk to him," Corey said in a serious tone, "he's a terrible kid. He beats people up, ruins them. He does drugs, and it's been said he's slept with nearly anyone stupid enough."
I blinked. Even tho I just looked at this kid, I don't know if I should believe this stuff or not. But everyone seemed to agree, so I just nodded and said my goodbyes as I went to the office.

-

And that was the first chapter!!
Hope you enjoyed!!!♡♡