Chapter 1: wait what?!

Brennens pov.

Colby and I have been making lots of videos. Every time I'm with him I like love him even more. But I don't think Colby likes me back. So I'm gonna try to ask out Kyra and hopefully she says yes so maybe I can get my mind kinda off of Colby.

(Skip to when he asks her out)

"Hey Kyra so I've been wondering if u would want to go on a date with me. Your so beautiful" i said. 

"Brennen of course I will" she said as she smiled. I was starting to regret this. Colby then walks to us and sees us holding hands. He looks kinda sad. I wonder why. 

"Hey Colby u wanna grab dinner with Jake, Kyra and I." I asked.

"I..ummm I gotta go"he said. I think he was lying to me. 

" why where r u going?" I asked. 

" I don't I just need to go" he said as he looks back down at our hands then walks away. I wonder if what I did was a mistake.

Colbys pov

I was gonna meet up with Brennen so we could spend some time together and make video. I was walking to the place we were gonna meet and I see him with a girl. I like Brennen by the way. When I get closer they turn and Brennen lays his beautiful green eyes on me and then I see their holding hands.. They asked me if I wanted to go to dinner but I decided to just leave. As I was walking away I started to cry. I wanted to be alone someone where no one could find. I wanted to die. I walked up to the Hollywood sign and just sat their. It started to rain after about 2 hours but I didn't care. I kept getting texts from Brennen asking why I left and what's wrong but I never answered. I just wanted it all to be over.

Brennens pov

I've been texting Colby all night and he isn't responding. I could tell Kyra was starting to get jealous cuz I was texting Colby most of the time at dinner. After dinner I took Kyra home and when we got back to my house Jake then left to. I wanted to think for a little just disappear. What have I done? I think I just hurt my best friend but why? Is cuz I didn't tell him I was gonna ask her? I don't know. But I wanted to go somewhere I could think. So I drove in front of the Hollywood sign and then started to climb. When I got up their I saw someone but who would be up here is the cold rain this late. When I got closer I realized it was Colby. 

"COLBY" I yelled.

I quickly took off my jacket and ran over to him I wrapped it around him he was freezing. So I carried him down and took him to my house. He woke up when I set him on the couch. 

" Brennen?," he said.

" Colby r u ok?" I asked 

" ya I'm fine. How'd I get here?" he asked.

"Well I found u up by the Hollywood sign. Colby what where u thinking not responding. I was scared out of my living mind. I didn't want to loose my best friend."i said.

"I'm sorry. I just...I don't know." he said as he saddened then he then started crying. So I walked over to him and put my arm around him to make him feel better and I didn't want this to end.

"Colby here r some clothes go put them on" i siad.

"ok" he said. when he came out of the bathroom he look soo sexy and caught me staring too long. 

"Brennen what's wrong"  he asked.

" what? Oh.. nothing" i said. then I stated blushing so did he. I walked him into my room. And made the bed for him.

"here u can sleep in here. Ill take the couch." i said. 

"Ok. Thanks Brennen." he siad.

" no problem bro that's what friend are for. I'm always here for u." i said. 

"Night Brennan " he said. Then I closed the door. I wish I could like sleep by him close to him. But I can't.

Colbys pov

I wished Brennen stayed in the room with me. I fell asleep after like 10 minutes. I started to dream about Brennen and I. Then Brennen was shot when we finally admitted are love for each other. When I woke up I was all sweating and Brennen was by the side of the bed looking scared out of his mind 

" bro what r u doing" I asked.

"dude u where screaming. I thought u where getting hurt" he said. 

"well I'm ok just a bad dream" i siad.

" ok" I said. then he started to leave 

"wait Brennaen can u stay with me? Like can u hold me?" I asked nervously. 

"Sure" he said. he got under the covers with me and held me tight. I was happy. But I still new the truth Brennen had a girlfriend and was straight. But I was gonna keep this moment while it lasted.

*******

If your reading this I'm surprised. I promise it will get more interesting. But for now I'd just like to thank u for reading this far. But for up coming events I'd like to warn u their will probably be parts that contain suicide thoughts, self harm, and definitely smut. Cuz what brolby story doesn't have smut. But in case anyone gets like triggered by these actions I will warn u guys by saying when it stars and when it ends so u can start reading again.

Thank u so much....😘