Chapter 5: what

Sam pov.

Colbys been acting really weird and he's been going to brennens a lot which I'm pissed about because I love Colby. I'm very jealous. Colby and brennen wanted to talk to all of us so I only guess what's coming. I swear If their dating ill find a way to brake them up.

"Guys we need to tell u all something" he said with his beautiful smile.

"Me and brennen are dating"

I pretended I was ok with it but really I was mad and angry. Solby came before brolby and so solby should be real. They said they where going upstairs. Theres was a lot of moaning it gave my a boner of thinking of me and colby fucking instead. I went into my room and started to jerk off to Colbys moans.

Brennens pov.

When we told the house Sam didnt seem ok with it he seemed more mad. But I don't think Colby noticed which is good.

*after they fucked*

I'm so in love with Colby. I never want to leave him. After Colby was sleeping I needed to go to the bathroom. So I put some clothes on and went to go to the bathroom and I herd Sam yelling Colby. In sexual ways. I walk to his room and see he jerking off to Colby moans from YouTube. I barged ignoring the fact he doesn't have clothes on.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM. COLBY IS MINE!" I yelled.

He looked mad.

"No Colbys not yours just amit that I don't live him that your just using him because you want his dick" he said

Then Colby came in the room with a blacker over him.

"Ooo you look very sexy Colby want me to fuck u." Sam said.

"No Sam I want brennen to fuck me. I'm brennens."

What he said turned me on after I punched Sam Colby and I left. I carried to my truck while he was rapped in the blacker and took him to my house. When he got their I carried him to my bedroom where we

Did

What

Colby

Said

He

Wanted

Me

To

Do

In

Sam's

Bedroom

************

Sorry for it being short and not updating in forever its cuz of school and stuff. Go check out my other books. One brolby and the other is shyland fanfic. Comment if u want the details of what they did