Chapter 2: the incident

Brennen's pov

I woke up with Colby cuddled in my chest. To be honest I wanted this moment to last forever but I need someone walking to my door. It was Kyra?? Why is she here?? She walked in my room and saw Colby cuddled up against me and us in the same bed. She gasped. 

" BRENNEN! How could u do this to me."she yelled waking up Colby. She ran out of my room crying. I quickly got up and ran to her. 

" wait baby I can explain" I said.

" shut it Brennen I knew it u loved him why didn't u just tell me" she said.

" baby plz I don't love him. He's just my best friend and I had to be their for him. I found him last night and he was gonna like die then he had a bad dream and asked me to stay with him so I did. That's all. It men't nothing" I lied.

 Every part of what happened last night ment the world to me. And I did love Colby. 

" plz Kyra can u forgive me?" I asked. I dont know why. 

" well....that's makes a lot more sense...thanks bren. So u want to go to dinner later?" she asked

" umm I was kinda planning a video with Colby. Could we do it tomorrow night" i asked.

" ya sure see u later love u."she said. 

" love u too" I lied again.I don't know why. I knew I loved Colby. I just couldn't hurt her. I walk back in my room and see that Colby was awake and herd everything. I forgot she woke him up.

"So it was really just nothing to u?" he asked sadly. 

" no..I just had to get her to leave.I told u your my friend. In their for u bro." i said. he smiled. God his smile look so sexy. I want to prank Colby today. He said he had to run home for a change of clothes then he'll come back. So when he leaves I'm gonna set up the cameras and stuff.

(After Colby leaves)

I set up the camera in the corner and hid it now I just have to wait for him to come back. I did my intro and then I waited.

Colby's pov
I heard Brennen say what happened was nothing and I got so sad. I wanted to die again. Go jump off that bridge but he came back in and I asked him about he said he lied to just get her to leave. I had to run home I could change my clothes I honestly didn't want to leave but I had to I was gonna go back over anyway. When I got home no one was their. I guess they were out trying to find a place for a new video. I got changed and was ready to go back to Brennens. When I got their he opened the door and told to come sit on the couch and I was scared. We talked for a little. I saw a glimpse of the camera but I didn't want him to know I knew. 

" Colby I have been feeling these feelings for u and its more than in friend way. Colby I like u" he said.

It looked like he was telling the truth but I wasn't for sure. 

"Is this a prank?" I asked. 

" No Colby its not" he trailed on and eventually started laughing and that's when I knew it was over and just a prank. But their was something in his voice that said he wasn't lying. After he ended his video Brennen wanted to go to some bar sense I just turned 21. So we did. We dance for a little and then Kyra showed up looking jealous. 

"Hey bren" she said kissing him. At this moment I was done. I couldn't watch this so I just walked over to the bar and got a couple drinks. After about 5 or 6 I was drunk as hell. Brennen wasn't much drunk. Kyra and him walked over to me asking if I was ok and then Kyra kissed Brennen again and all I could wish is if that was me. I got annoyed so I shook my head and walked away. He told Kyra that he should probably go and she left. He came up behind me as I was walking out and he scared me. 

"Come one Colby lets go home" he said grabbing me bridally styled and put me in his truck and he drove us back to his house.We walked into his house and when walked in he hit my dick. He didn't notice I think. It gave me a boner. We sat down on the couch and now I was hurting cuz of my boner. I turned and looked at Brennen and he smiled. I smiled back. We started talking about the I like u prank he pulled on me and then..........

Brennen's pov

When we walked in the house I hit Colbys dick. It gave him a boner in which I noticed. We sat down and he started talking about the prank I pulled on him. Which by the way I really did like him but I still needed a video to the though. And then.....my phone went off and I got a text from Kyra

Kyra:
Look Brennen I don't want to be with u. U are a fucking cock sucking asshole and u love Colby not me. So this is goodbye Brennen and by the way at the bar last night was only their cuz I was getting fucked by someone alot better then u. Goodbye. Never talk to me again.

Well at least I didn't have to brake up with her and she was right I do love Colby. He looks like he's dying over their. I sit next to him and look at him again. 

" I can't take it anymore Colby." i said. 

"W wh...." I interrupt him by spamming my lips to his by my surprise he kisses back. And I know he still drunk. But I don't care.

(Smut ahead, if u don't like then just skip, but theirs not much left of this chapter just the smut then a sentence or two)

The kiss become more passionate and soon we where on my bed. We had both are shirts off and in are boxers. Colby started to grind on me which made me moan out a little but then I flipped us over. I slide his boxers off and also mine. He looked at me with lust filled in his eye giving me permission. I shoved my dick into him while he moaned with pain at first but pleasure. I started thrusting slowly.

"ooo d daddy harder" he moaned loudly. so I did he was a moaning mess then I came in him. He then flip us over and he then shoved his cock right into me without warnings I think he could tell I was never gotten. I was such a moaning mess. Soon he came in me and then he layed down next to me and we cuddled and he then fell asleep.

(Smut over , your good)

That was the best night and sex I ever had. I love Colby and I want him to be mine forever. Before I fell asleep i whispered " I love u" in his ear. 

"I love you too"

*******

I don't know if this was a good chapter but sorry about the ending being smut and stuff I need some ideas cuz I'm running out and I don't think I am good at this. Help plz. Love y'all 😘