Chapter 6: Mending Friendships and Broken Hearts

Colby's pov.

I couldnt believe what Sam had done. Yeah I love Brennan, but I've always loved Sam. He's my bestfriend, well he was anyway. I was sitting at Brennans thinking about it.

"Colby what's wrong?" I heard Brennan ask.

"Nothing" I sadly.

"Bullshit Colby. What's wrong? What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Sam" I bluntly stated.

"Sam?" He said with jealousy.

"Yeah like Sam and Colby and just Sam. I dont want Sam and Colby to end. He was my bestfriend Brennan. And I dont know if what he said is going to affect that. I don't want it to. I just want my best friend back Brennan." I stated almost ready to cry.

"Yeah I get that. I hope your able to be friends again even after everything." He said sympathetically.

Sam's POV.

Ughhhh I regretted what i did I love him and all but I really miss my bestfriend. Maybe I can get Kat to pretend to be my gf so that way Colby and think I was lying about the way I liked him. I should apologize to him. I feel so bad. Ughhh I just need to let him be happy maybe some day my time will come. I got my phone and went to go text Kat.

Sam
Hey Kat you know how I like Colby.

Kat
Yeah why what's up lol

Sam
Well I really fucked up badd and I even think I lost him as a friend.

Kat
Oh my sorry Sam I'm always hear for you lol

Sam
Thanks Kat ❤ so I was wondering if maybe you could pretend to be my gf so that way when I tell Colby I was lying about liking him he will believe me.

Kat
OMG Sam that's a perfect idea. And you know I'd never acutally get with you like that I'm les.

Sam
You are? That's so cool my gay anyway.

Kat
That's so cool. I'm glad we at least both know we are just pretending lol.

Sam
Yeah I'm going to change your name in my phone lol

Kat changed to My Baby😍

My Baby😍
Im going to changed yours to My Sammy 😍

My Sammy😍
That's literally perfect. I'm going to go apologize to Colby thanks for you help.

I didnt even wait for a response I went straight to text Colby

Sam
Hey Colby I need to talk to you can you meet me at the abandoned warehouse in 30 mins.

Colby
Yeah no problem

I was surprised he answered that quickly I was surprised he even wanted to meet up at all.