two

RECAP:

  I laughed and went to my room. I saw my phone had a text. it was from an unknown number but I opened it anyways.

  it read

"I see you at school a lot. walking around alone. we should hang sometime when you find out who I am"

-unknown

---------------------------

Georgia POV

I tried calling the number to find out but no answer. I texted them saying when and where to meet so I can know.

"meet me at Panera in half an hour" was all it read.

I groaned because I had to get up. but it might be a hot guy so it's worth it, but then again it might be a prank but you never know till you try.

I was way to lazy to put any effort in my outfit so I braided my hair, put on my Tyler Oakley shirt and ripped skinny jeans and my read vans. I grabbed my wallet and pennyboard cause I didn't feel like walking and left with Landyn because I couldn't leave him alone.

I texted mystery person.

"hey im bringing my little brother,  he can't be left alone"

moments later a response

"hey thats fine! I'll be waiting for y'all :)"

**AUTHORS NOTE** I live in texas you will see """y'all""" alot.

minutes later I got there and saw a somewhat tall boy with a tattoo on his arm and rosy cheeks. I looked into his eyes and ZAAYYUMM  this boy was gorgeous.

I texted the mystery person hoping a ding would come out of the hot guy and sure enough it did.

I smiled and walked to the somewhat mystery boy and smiled.

"hey"  I replied simply.

"hi I'm Sam"  the boy said.

oh his name is Sam.

"Georgia" I replied although he already knew my name.

we sat in silence till he spoke up. "so would either of you like something to eat"

"oh this is my brother Landyn he doesn't talk much"  I said pointing to my little brother.

Sam smiled. man those cheeks were a turn on. I told him to just get two soft drinks for me and my brother and he walked off.

moments later he returned with 3 drinks.

"I have a brother abour your age" Sam said refering to Landyn. "his name is Levi. would you like to meet him?"  he smiled.

I turned and saw Landyn with a big smile on his face. He didn't have any friends because he didn't really know anybody from around here.

I sat there sipping my drink while Sam started a conversation with Landyn. a couple minutes later he turned to me.

"wanna go back to my place so Landyn and Levi can talk and play?"  I agreed seeing as my little brother can finally fit in.

I got up and Sam was hesitate to hold my hand but I allowed him, and my other hand held Landyns.

We walked out of Panera and I looked down for just a second to check my phone. I then heard Sam day "Hey Jack"  oh no. not him. please don't let it be my bully Jack. I looked up and sure enough it was, thank goodness he hasnt noticed me by Sam yet. I was about to turn around when I heard Jack say "oh hey Georgia"