airplane

Finn's point of view:

pick up, pick up, y/n please pick—

"you have reached the voicemail of y/n please leave a message after the tone"

Fuck. I quickly called my manager "I need to be on the next flight to atlanta, it's an emergency" I explained, I was stuffing some things into my backpack at an unbelievable pace "there's one in 30 minutes can you make it?"

I raced outside and into my car (they're like 16 let's say for the sake of this) I drove the whole way to the airport, right on the speed limit. I had never ran so fast in my entire life.

"Final call for (airline) flight JF76 to Atlanta"

I made it to the check in desk just on time and boarded my flight. I sunk into my seat, deflated and worried.

I was on the edge of my seat for the whole flight, counting down the minutes until we landed. When the flight finally landed I raced off the plane and got a taxi straight to y/n's house.

"hi mrs. y/l/n would I be able to see y/n please?"

"Finn! of course, of course. i was wondering when I was finally going to meet you! Her room is up the stairs the first door to the right" her mum smiled warmly "thanks so much"

I half ran up the stairs, my skipping so many beats. I stood outside her door and knocked before letting myself in.

a/n: MY SHORT CHAPTERS AH THIS IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME.