Seven: Define Awkward

"I'm so bored, " we just finished eating breakfast and we are now sitting on the couch, watching TV. Mr. Lee is now at the office while Mrs Lee is at the grocery store. So me and Howon are left in their house.

"Howon? What are we going to do today? " I asked, not looking at him. I'm currently in the middle of browsing channels on TV.

"I don't know, " he answered while playing games in his phone.

I faced him and pushed him a little. "Yah! You woke me up at 6 am. Six freaking o'clock in the morning. For what? Just to do nothing? " I irritatingly said.

Howon just stared blankly at me. Blinking his eyes slower, playing innocent.

"Aigoo~," I said and crumpled his face. His phone suddenly rang. He stood up and walked away from me before answering his phone.

"Right now? " I heard him say. I lowered the volume of the TV to listen to their conversation.

"No, it's okay, " he said. "Ne, arasso, " then he hanged up.

"Who was that? " I asked.

"None of your business, " he said and walked towards the door.

"Yah, where are you going? " I asked and turned the TV off.

"I'll go out with the other members, " he said.

"You're leaving me here alone? " This guy is unbelievable.

"Do whatever you want. Stroll if you want, " he said not looking at me. He's busy tying his shoelaces.

"But I don't want to go alone, " I protested.

He ignored me and continued on what he's doing. Once his done, he walked towards the front door.

"Yah, Lee Howon! " I run towards him and before he completely got out of the door, I jumped at his back. My legs hanging on his hips.

"Yah, get off of me! " he said, trying to take off my grip from his neck.

"Don't want to.  Unless you let me join you," I said.

"Don't want to. And you're gonna regret it if you won't get off of me, " he said.

I ignored him and still hanging on him. He suddenly grabbed my waist and tickled it. I don't want my waist being touched because that's my weakness.

"Yah! Haha... Stop it! Haha... " I can't take it anymore so I grabbed his hair.

"Ahh~.. That hurts," he screamed and tickled me more.

We were in that situation or rather position when we heard a car honk. We stopped in what we're doing. I'm still grabbing his hair and he's still holding my waist. We blankly stared at the weird stares of the boys inside the car.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Sungjong asked. That made our senses back. I jumped off of Howon's back and faced the boys in the car.

"Annyong haseyo, " I greeted them and bowed a little.

"Annyong haseyo, " they said in unison and some of them waved.

"I'm going now, " Howon said and walked towards the car.

"You're seriously leaving me here? " I asked with a sad tone of voice. That made him halt and look at me.

"Let her come. Besides, Dongwoo will drive so our manager isn't here and we still have one sit available, " one of the guys said who is sitting in front (Sungkyu).

"Alright, I'll let you come. But change your shorts and wear jeans, " Howon said.

"Yey~," to my excitement, I quickly hugged him and went inside our house to change clothes.

Hoya's POV

My heart skipped a beat when Ji-won hugged me. I unconsciously held my chest. What am I thinking? It's just an appreciation hug.

I walked towards the car and opened the door. I noticed that all of them are looking at me with weird smiling faces.

"You didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend now, huh, " Woohyun said sheepishly.

"Who is she, hyung? " L asked.

"She's just a friend, a childhood friend, " I said, ignoring all their stares and went inside the van.

"Ooh~.. Frie~nd..," they all sang in unison.

"Shut up, " I said and they all laughed.

"You're blushing, " Dongwoo said, laughing.

"No, I'm not, " I defended and looked away from them.

Minutes later, Ji-won came back wearing jeans now. I noticed that she also brought her SLR that is hanged on her neck. Ji-won got inside the van and sat between me and L.

"Let's go, " Dongwoo shouted and started  the car.

===

Wow, Ji-won is with all the Infinite members. I wonder how it feels to have fun with them.  kekeke

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys.  =)