Eight: A Day with Infinite (pt 1)

Ji-won's POV

"You like taking pictures, too? " L asked me and pointed my camera.

"Ah, yes. I'm actually a photographer, " I answered and smiled at him.

"Jinja?! " he asked, half shock half smiling.

"May I see your photos? " he asked.

"Sure, " I took off the lace from my neck and gave him my SLR.

"Daebak! " he said as he browse the pictures.

"This pictures are breathtaking. I love taking pictures, too. I actually made a photo book and it's now published, " he said.

"Jinja? " I said, eyes wide open.

"Yeah. Here, take a look, " he got out a book from his bag and handed it to me.

"Wow~ these pictures are amazing, " I said as I turn another page of the book.

"Kamsahamnida, " he said then he chuckled.

"By the way,  we don't know your name yet, " Woohyun said.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I haven't formally introduced myself. My name's Ji-won, Lee Ji-won," I said.

"Nam Woohyun," Woohyun said and stretched his hand which I accepted and we shake hands.

"This is Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong, " Woohyun said pointing Sungyeol and Sungjong.

"Annyong, " they waved their hands and smiled at me.

"Annyong, " I answered and bowed a little.

"This is Myungsoo but everyone calls him L, " Woohyun said and patted L's shoulder.

Myungsoo looked at me and smiled. Oh, that smile! Then he got himself busy again by looking at the photos on my camera.

"That guy in front is Sungkyu, our leader, " Woohyun continued.

Sungkyu faced me and stretched his hand for us to shake hands.

"Nice meet you, " he said.

"Nice meeting you, too, " I said and shake his hand.

The guy who's driving raised his right hand. "Dongwoo here. I'm Jang Dongwoo, " he said still focused on the road.

"Nice meeting you all, " I said.

Then suddenly, Howon stretched his hand for us to shake hands. "I'm Hoya, " he said, "it's my stage name. "

I slapped his hand and said,  "I don't care! "

"Aigoo~" he said then he pinched my cheek.  I continuously slapped his hand to stop pinching my cheek.

"Ow, that hurts! " I said then I punched his arm.

"You two look cute together, " Sungyeol said.

"If being cute together means fighting a lot, I mean A LOT, then yeah, we're cute together, " I said sarcastically which made them laugh.

"We're here, " Dongwoo said.

I look out the window and gasped in what I saw. We all went outside the car. I closed my eyes and exhailed the fresh air. We're at the sea. Luckily, there are few people so I took off my shoes and run on the white sand towards the sea.

"Waaa~ the sea, " I shouted while running.

Hoya's POV

She took off her shoes and left it on the ground then she run on the sand.

"Yah, Ji-won-ah!  Fix your shoes! " I shouted because she's already far.

"I know you'll fix it for me, " she shouted back and waved both of her hands while smiling.

That smile. I love seeing her smile because it makes me feel happy. I picked up her shoes and placed it at the back of the van.

"She's cute hyung," L suddenly said, looking at a certain direction. I looked at where he's looking and found out that he's staring at Ji-won.

"And I think I like her, " he said, still staring at her.

"Mwo?! " I exclaimed. Why did I suddenly feel nervous? I feel like little pins are being stabbed on my heart.

"Wae? " L asked, looking confused with my reaction.

"N-nothing, " S#!t, Hoya! Why are you stammering?

I looked at Ji-won and noticed that she's running towards our direction.

"Why did you come back? " L asked.

"I forgot my camera, " Ji-won answered with a smile.

Ji-won is reaching for her camera but can't get it. I was about to help her but L did it. L stretched his hand to get the camera and now their faces are too close.

My hand suddenly balled into fist. Why am I feeling angry? I pulled Ji-won away from L which made her look at me, confusion all over her face. I looked away from her.

L got the camera and gave it to Ji-won.

"Kumap-sumnida, " Ji-won said. She was about to go back to the sand when L stopped her.

"Wait, I'll go with you. I'll just get my camera too, " he said.

They now walked towards the sea, leaving me here feeling annoyed.

====

Do you find this chapter short?  I actually did it on purpose because I do believe that the longer the chapter is,  the more boring it becomes. kekeke

Have you guys watched This/Diss is Infinite? They're seriously hilarious in that program.  =D

Anyway, I do hope you liked this chapter. And if you do, don't forget to comment or vote =)

Kumap-sumnida  =)